X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up a 1924 browning a5 16ga today

Comment

Originally posted by mclipp View Post
      Bought a glock 43x the other day, pretty much for no other reason than I don't have a glock. Really starting to grow on me. It'll be sharing time with my shield 9mm as my
      edc.
      There's a company called Shield Arms that makes a steel, flush fit mag for the 43x, that holds 15 rounds. One of my customers bought 3 of them and says they've been flawless for about 250 rounds so far. That makes the 43x hard to pass up in my mind when you can get g19 capacity from a single stack.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Ordered a APR 6.5 PRC

Comment

Marlin XT stainless varmit barrel 22 magnum. I got it a couple of weeks ago. Shoots great.

Comment

Picked it up yesterday and shot it today. Planned on trying to hit 500 rounds through it today, but only got about 200 before we ran out of time. Mixture of ammo and it fed, shot and ejected everything perfectly. So far. Even my Gen 4 19 will throw 115 blazer brass in my face. The Alchemy piled them up right with everything else.

Loving it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
              Picked it up yesterday and shot it today. Planned on trying to hit 500 rounds through it today, but only got about 200 before we ran out of time. Mixture of ammo and it fed, shot and ejected everything perfectly. So far. Even my Gen 4 19 will throw 115 blazer brass in my face. The Alchemy piled them up right with everything else.

Loving it!

Rob does amazing work. I’m glad to see him open Alchemy up again. He has an interesting history and knows his way around a 1911 with the best of them. He’s a wealth of knowledge. I’m sure that Pistol is a shooter. Congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by cattlelackranch View Post
                Rob does amazing work. I’m glad to see him open Alchemy up again. He has an interesting history and knows his way around a 1911 with the best of them. He’s a wealth of knowledge. I’m sure that Pistol is a shooter. Congratulations
                Yup. Rob is one of the best in the business. Knowing this gun would be built under his tutelage was a major selling point. After research, talking to the crew over there and handling/shooting one, there was no way I was going to even consider any other semi-custom maker for this purchase. Plus, his classic styling is perfect. No snake oil finishes, no gimmicky slide or front strap serrations. Just classic 1911 with some modern touches. Didn't hurt that I was quoted 6 months but it was completed in less than 4. I am way beyond happy with this purchase.
                Last edited by Clay C; 02-17-2020, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post

Loving it!

Beautiful weapon. What is this semicircular cutout on the grip’s purpose?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                    Beautiful weapon. What is this semicircular cutout on the grip’s purpose?

Thank you! The girlfriend is starting to get a bit jealous of the attention it’s getting [emoji16].

That cutout is to clear the mag catch/release.

Comment

Picked up an HK SP5 yesterday. Fun gun. Kids loved shooting it
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by LHPanther View Post
                        Dude! That's awesome

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Noveske 300 Blackout topped with a Pulsar Trail.

Pray for the pigs.

Comment

got a sweet deal on a Kimber Master Carry, the gal i got it from said she shot it twice
                            Attached Files

Comment

Knife

Originally posted by LHPanther View Post
                              What knife is that LHP? Looks like a winner.

Comment

Rizzini S2000....it’s not a Krieghoff, but it’s the prettiest gun I’ve ever owned!

Time to break some clays[emoji41][emoji41]

Comment

Working...
                                X