Available Lease pastures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Available Lease pastures

We hunt the Wagon Creek Ranch just north of throckmorton used to be run by the Spade but it's now under the Nantz Cattle Company. The deer hunting is managed by Jack Barksdale. The ranch will becoming MLD as of the 2021 season. Jack is implementing a mandatory management program as well feed program. Minimum 5.5 year old trophies and 9 months of mandatory free choice protein feeding. I can come up with some pics of deer shot as well as cam pics. Plenty of pigs on the ranch. Year round lease with open guest policy that shoots off your tags. We have 2 pastures open one is 1608 acres and one is 1646. Maximum of 7 spots in each pasture at $2900 per gun. We would like 2 groups of maximum 7 or one big group to take both pastures. Any questions let me know.

Is this a all game lease? Huntable Turkey population?

Comment

Originally posted by Royal View Post
      Is this a all game lease? Huntable Turkey population?
      Yes it’s an all game lease. My group doesn’t hunt turkeys so wouldn’t be much help. We see turkey yes and know other hunters shoot them. The price includes quail hunting but if you want to you can sublease it out to a guy who has been hunting them out there for many years and it would lower your price per gun.

Comment

I am on this lease with Josh, good deer population,. Havent hunted turkeys in a few years but have seen groups of them out there.
        I have shot several pigs as well.

Todd

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd P View Post
            I am on this lease with Josh, good deer population,. Havent hunted turkeys in a few years but have seen groups of them out there.
            I have shot several pigs as well.

Todd
            Those pigs are the devil! But they are fun to shoot. Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Is bow hunting allowed? We used to hunt another part of the spade years back near Colorado city and it went no bow hunting so we got off.

Comment

Originally posted by Stetsonoverton View Post
                Is bow hunting allowed? We used to hunt another part of the spade years back near Colorado city and it went no bow hunting so we got off.
                Yes bow hunting is allowed.

Comment

Any waterfowl or upland game birds? Buddy and I are looking but need to join with another group.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

I have bow hunted this lease for three years and it is a great place. I have shot a few turkeys, several pigs and a couple of deer. This lease is a managed lease and last year we saw several nice bucks and it is only getting better. If you like bow hunting and would like a place with lots of activity this is it.
                    Happy Hunting

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by Artemiz View Post
                        Any waterfowl or upland game birds? Buddy and I are looking but need to join with another group.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
                        Yes there are tons of ducks! Included in the price is quail hunting.

Comment

Please send me some information.

Comment

This is a great lease ! Full of bowhunters and really cool camp setups.

Comment

this lease is still up for showing . Figured it would go fast at $2900 per gun. Need one group , maybe two.

Comment

Working...
                              X