Houston Auto body/paint recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Houston Auto body/paint recommendations

I’m living in cypress, but have no problem driving for a good shop. The sun damage has finally bugged me enough on my truck. It’s time to see if it can be fixed or just repaint the truck. Can quotes be haggled within reason? I’d assume that paying in cash will get you a better deal, but correct me if I’m wrong. Thanks

Go to Collision Fix Unlimited on Windfern. Get with Denise, she will take care of you. Known here for 20 years or so, my truck is there right now getting worked on.

Comment

To do it right it"s 10K.

You can find shops at half that and you will get half the job.

I am in the industry and just talked to one of the top shops in Houston. Infinity has paint failing and they are warranting a bunch of paint jobs. My buddy is charging 14K to make them show room fresh.

Good luck.............

Comment

My father in law owns a shop that specializes in AC, paint & body, and does restorations to all sorts of cars. Very nice shop, and they will treat you right.

Custom Car Cool - off Hempstead HWY just inside the Beltway/290. Talk to Oscar or Austin!

Comment

Wife’s car was in a fender bender recently and we used Corona’s Paint and Body Shop off Bissonnet and was very happy. Everyone was nice and the process was a 2 day turn around if I remember right.

coronacarcorp.com
          11120 Bissonnet St, Houston, TX 77099

4.8/5 stars with 40 reviews on google

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
            To do it right it"s 10K.

You can find shops at half that and you will get half the job.

I am in the industry and just talked to one of the top shops in Houston. Infinity has paint failing and they are warranting a bunch of paint jobs. My buddy is charging 14K to make them show room fresh.

Good luck.............
            This is a glorified work truck. 20 year old dodge diesel. I’m just looking to get it looking presentable so I can stand to look at it for another three years or so before I sell it and some high school kid rices it out to roll coal. Definitely doesn’t have to be factory fresh - more like 10 ft pretty

Comment

Working...
            X