Inflammation in joints and back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inflammation in joints and back

I’m getting older I guess. 46 yrs old and it’s harder to get warmed up in the morning. Back feels locked up for at least 30 minutes. Plus my right elbow is an all day constant pain. Recently talked to a buddy and he said he started drinking black cherry juice and it helps. Well I tried it and so far it’s seeming to get better.
    Anyone else have any recommendations that could help?
    Gonna be exercising more to get in better shape also. I’m planning elk trip and possibly even a mule deer trip this coming year. I want to be in shape for both and not feel disabled for the first hour of the days!

Sounds crazy,but yoga is a game changer.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Find a quality CBD product it's helped lots of folks in the same boat. Might help might not only way to know how it'll affect your pain is to triy it out. A good exercise regiment should help more than most anything.
      Last edited by arrowsmack324; 12-24-2019, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Welcome to the world of arthritis.
        Hopefully it's nothing more.

Comment

I'm 69 now and have had a few mishaps over the years which resulted in a bunch of damaged joints. Ibuprofen has always helped the most, but I recently developed a large blood clot in my leg and had to go on blood thinner. No more Motrin!!

I have found that the Osteo-Biflex with glucosamine works really good for me, for freeing up all my joints, and two extra strength Tylenol will help with the pain now. Five minutes of slow stretching when I get up in the morning really helps.

Comment

I am 68, started taking turmeric capsules about 10 months ago. Only back or joint pain I have is a bout of siatiaca twice since I started. I am also in the gym at least 1-1/2 hours a day 5 days a week.

Comment

Kick the refined carbs. If that doesn’t do the trick, fast for a week.

Comment

Maybe a better bed might help? I’m 34 but feel like I’m 80. I’ll be buying a better bed early next year.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
                  You know that struck a note with me when I read that. I’ve ate late lunches recently and skipped dinner a few times. Those were some of the best nights of sleep and painless wake ups I’ve had.

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5CM View Post
                    Maybe a better bed might help? I’m 34 but feel like I’m 80. I’ll be buying a better bed early next year.
                    I hate my bed. We have bought 3 different beds over the last 5 years. They all seem to suck these days.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
                      This!!! Research non-inflammatory diet, they'll basically tell you the same thing. Diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis in 2008, went on the full regimen of meds, 2011 I was sicker and hurting pretty much all the time, started a whole food diet and today I'm down to 2 scripts of meds (from 8) and would likely drop those if I'd kick my no will power arse into gear and tighten up my diet.

Comment

I looking into this low carb. Back when I was on a strict health food diet and exercise to lose weight, I noticed my arthritis pain was gone. Since thanksgiving I've noticed the same pains the OP is describing are back. I figured it was the exercise that did away with the joint pains. I was on a vary low carb diet for 2 years with no joint pain. Tomorrow is the last day for my household to be junk food junkies. Back to grilling and veggies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How does one fast for a week?
                          I get nauseous if I skip lunch.

Comment

46? You young wimp!

Comment

turmeric has helped me a lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X