The Official 2020 TBH/APR Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
    What is everyone's thoughts on a 300 WSM in a 20-22" barrel running suppressed at all times?

Just do it. I’m thinking about a 20inch barreled rifle that I know they will try to talk me out of. If it’s what you want and you are spending the money then hammer down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by OKFF610 View Post
      Just do it. I’m thinking about a 20inch barreled rifle that I know they will try to talk me out of. If it’s what you want and you are spending the money then hammer down.

I think it would be fun...just looking for something that packs a punch 300 yards or less. I am far from a long range shooter. Just hoping that it isn’t a mute point, and I should just go with a 308.

Unless there is something that produces more energy down range out of a shorter barrel?

I don’t understand a lot of this stuff, but trying to do some studying.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
        The first of the "Alamo-ized" Defiances started showing up today! They look pretty sweet......

Is that what I ordered or different?

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
          I think it would be fun...just looking for something that packs a punch 300 yards or less. I am far from a long range shooter. Just hoping that it isn’t a mute point, and I should just go with a 308.

Unless there is something that produces more energy down range out of a shorter barrel?

I don’t understand a lot of this stuff, but trying to do some studying.

Well now for that range and under a 308 would be a great choice with a 20 inch barrel. But if are just set on a 300wsm then get what you want. There are lots of rifles with 22 inch barrels in that caliber so 2 inches isn’t gonna kill it.

Comment

Order 29 is in

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
              The first of the "Alamo-ized" Defiances started showing up today! They look pretty sweet......
              Don’t hold out. Show us the other side.

Comment

Wondering if it has APR or Defiance on the side. Pretty cool if it has APR...

Comment

Originally posted by dukeflr View Post

If you zoom in you can see “Tenacity”

Comment

The left side... Normally it would have a big DEFIANCE on the opposite side. The previous APR actions have had APR engraved on the left side.

Comment

Mighty fine looking action! Is it too early to be a little bit excited?

Comment

No, it just has Defiance. They made a few small changes that we wanted. Not enough for us to want to private label it.

Comment

The left side... Normally it would have a big DEFIANCE on the opposite side. The previous APR actions have had APR engraved on the left side.
                          Our previous actions actually had enough changes and improvements on them that we wanted to make sure that they were branded differently than the original design they originated from. Haha. We have some mixed feelings about re-branding existing products. We decided against it on this one.

We developed a killer design of a 70 degree 3 lug action over the past couple years. A lot of thought and hours went into it based on what we felt would be the ultimate action. It has several features that are pretty unique and patent worthy. Unfortunately, I don't think it will ever see the light of day. In the time span it took to engineer it, a ton of other actions entered the market. A very saturated market. It doesn't make any financial sense to try to launch it anytime soon.

Comment

I still love it. Even though it doesn’t say APR and it only has two lugs.

Comment

I still love it. Even though it doesn’t say APR and it only has two lugs.

I wanted this one to say Defiance.

Comment

I was hoping we can customize the side of it with our last name [emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X