Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OBJ needed some attention. Now he’s got it. What an incredible idiot.

Comment

Smacked a rent-a-cop on the ***.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Err body telling BU, No.

Sounds like it may end up being Aranda.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          Err body telling BU, No.

Think I’d pass too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Err body telling BU, No.

Other way around. Baylor has their guy so the other guys are getting out in front of it and saying they are staying.

Probably Aranda but hopefully for McGuire.

If it’s not McGuire, I hope he’s the new ACH / TE coach at Texas.

Comment

Cop

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              Oh dear lord. Some people. Dude is all bent of of shape for getting slapped on the butt in a locker during a celebration?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
              Rent a Cop from Clemson. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                Oh dear lord. Some people. Dude is all bent of of shape for getting slapped on the butt in a locker during a celebration?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

While possibly an overreaction, Odell is a dumb***. I mean what kind of setting where a cop is questioning actions is that ever OK? Stupid .....braindead stupid

Comment

Had the rent a cop put his hands on OBJ, the race card would have been played and Reverend Al and Jesse would be on CNN having a press conference as we speak. Fact.

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                    Odell Beckham jr
                    I appreciate the help!

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      Other way around. Baylor has their guy so the other guys are getting out in front of it and saying they are staying.

Probably Aranda but hopefully for McGuire.

If it’s not McGuire, I hope he’s the new ACH / TE coach at Texas.

I figured had they wanted it to be Joey, all would be public.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        While possibly an overreaction, Odell is a dumb***. I mean what kind of setting where a cop is questioning actions is that ever OK? Stupid .....braindead stupid
                        Oh I agree. LOL.

Comment

I figured had they wanted it to be Joey, all would be public.

I think if he’s their guy they needed to “appear” to do a national search for perception.

Again, I’m more hoping for Joey than think it’s going to be him.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                            I think if he’s their guy they needed to “appear” to do a national search for perception.

Again, I’m more hoping for Joey than think it’s going to be him.
                            He seems to be pretty sharp and can obviously recruit, but thats a BIG jump with limited experience to all of a sudden be CEO of a P5 program. Moreso than anything, does he have enough connections at this point to hire quality coordinators if he ended up getting the gig?

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                              Arrest warrant issued for OBJ for slapping security guard on the butt:

https://www.wdsu.com/article/nopd-is...-say/30548263#
                              Good! What an embarrassment he has been. Even JFF wasn't that bad. Hope the time is near that I don't have to hear or see this idiot plastered in the news.

Comment

Odell got a case of whatever Antonio Brown has … stupid idiot.
                                OBJ wanted attention, he definitely got it. He has the mentality of a 14 yr old with no respect for anyone, including himself.

Seen this case play out hundreds of times before. Security guard claims he was publicly humiliated, and has mental suffering from the locker room incident that went viral. SG retains high profile NOLA attorney who releases a statement claiming SG is experiencing stress, anxiety, sleeplessness, fears of returning to work, and is currently in counseling. OBJ settles out of court for $50,000 and SG is miraculously cured after winning his "powerball ticket".

Comment

Working...
                                X