EZ Lynk or EFI Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EZ Lynk or EFI Live

Ok, I think I have decided to return the H&S mini maxx I purchased and buy either an EFI Live tuner or an EZ Lynk 2.0. Both have tunes by GDP and will be a full delete.

EFI Live or EZ Lynk......help me make up my mind.

2011 Duramax LML

Make sure you can return the H&S before you go down this rabbit hole. Personally I’d go EZ Lynk between the two options you listed though.

Comment

Are you going to be constantly fiddling with settings? Are you looking for the most power from a custom tune? Are you going to upgrade injectors? Run a bigger turbo? Are you pulling trailers?

If you just need something to manage the ECU so the truck doesn't throw codes and you are going to put it on one setting and leave it, the H&S is more than adequate. But if you plan on tuning and modifying the hell outta it, adjusting fuel settings, then I would go EFI Live, but it's only because I am more familiar with EFI live than EZ Lynk.

Comment

Im not looking to go crazy with it, just looking for the best thing for my truck longevity.

The main reason I am wanting to return the H&S and go with either the EFI Live or EZ Lynk is I can still get support from the companies if anything were to go wrong or need updated.

I will be pulling but nothing extreme. The biggest I will be pulling will be a 35' bumper pull or 5th wheel travel trailer.

Comment

I have EX Lynk...love it

Comment

I had ez lynk on my 250. I loved it and was able to record trucks diagnostics to send to PPEI for them to make adjustment to the tune. I didn’t mess with the settings at all but it was nice to have real time numbers and be able to monitor what my trucks doing in real time.

Comment

EZ lynk is the way to go. Most guys are running EZ lynk now. Better support.

Comment

Ez Lynk has been great for me. No experience with EFI Live.

Comment

Working...
                X