Dang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm gonna ask it....who is Bloomberg?

Serious question. I don't watch a lot of commercial TV so I don't see all that stuff.

I get my news from TBH news...a source we can ask questions to get answers.

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

Run bloomy run! I hope he runs as an independent since he stands no chance getting the nomination. Lets encourage him.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
        I'm gonna ask it....who is Bloomberg?

Serious question. I don't watch a lot of commercial TV so I don't see all that stuff.

I get my news from TBH news...a source we can ask questions to get answers.

.....and God Bless America.
        He was a republican turned democrat (years ago). He’s a self-made billionaire and ex mayor of NYC. He’s made insane tax increases in NYC on tobacco, alcohol and “sugary” drinks. He’s a dill-hole and narcissist. He’s has <0% chance of winning.

Comment

Bloomberg also put a limit on the size of soft drinks that restaurants can sell. I think the largest size they can sell is 24 oz. Stupid.

Comment

This to...shall pass.

Comment

Have you heard of Everytown for Gun Safety? Anti-2nd Amendment group for gun control? Yep, that's him. The founder and financier of that group. Just call him bloomturd, it's more fitting.

Comment

The amount of coin he is spending is staggering - $31 million on TV ads this week alone. I can't imagine him getting the nomination but he could really damage the Dems if he goes after the front runners with attack ads constantly between now and the primaries. Some of that negative stuff will stick, driving up voter disapproval of the other candidates while not necessarily helping his own chances.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                  Run bloomy run! I hope he runs as an independent since he stands no chance getting the nomination. Lets encourage him.
                  I can get behind this plan.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                    This! He would pull enough votes away from the lunatic faction of dems to insure Trump an even bigger landslide win.

Comment

All of y'all saying he doesn't have a chance, need to remember "candidate" Trump didn't have a chance either.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                        Bloomberg also put a limit on the size of soft drinks that restaurants can sell. I think the largest size they can sell is 24 oz. Stupid.
                        I thought I heard 16oz.
                        Either way, he did away with the Big Gulp!!!

Comment

Didn't he also do away with plastic straws? You know, they real important things that matter in peoples lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                            All of y'all saying he doesn't have a chance, need to remember "candidate" Trump didn't have a chance either.
                            Yep, at this point in the last election cycle I was one of those who didn't see any way Trump would get the nomination, so what the heck do I know?

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
                              Have you heard of Everytown for Gun Safety? Anti-2nd Amendment group for gun control? Yep, that's him. The founder and financier of that group. Just call him bloomturd, it's more fitting.
                              Here was one of their advertisements.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                                Here was one of their advertisements.
                                That is a crazy gun shooting bullets like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X