Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

kaepernick - Smartest guy around football?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** him....still hate him

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
      regarding NIKE, it's a symbiotic relationship … they both have each other by the balls. Both are making insane amounts of money and laughing all the way to the bank. It's a classic example of a company pandering to its customer base who would rather buy shoes than pay for their own food, rent, car note, cell phone, and monthly bills.

Nike's value is up $26.2B since the Colin Kaepernick endorsement deal 14 months ago , current value is at $146B. Nike is fixing to release the CK signature shoe that was the centerpiece of the agreement deal and is set to be rolled out in December.

The inclusion of a shoe and a Kaepernick branded “Icon” jersey was first reported by Yahoo Sports in 2018, with his footwear rollout speculated to be on track for the 2019 holiday season. Sources told Yahoo Sports this week that Nike is expecting a nationwide release of the shoe early next month as it continues to develop the company’s endorsement strategy around Kaepernick.

If Kaepernick signed the Nike deal promising him 2% of the increased value, that's $50M a year. I smart agent would likely have requested much more than 2%.

https://sports.yahoo.com/nikes-value...150012824.html

This is crazy....wait till he runs for office....

Comment

To bad he didn't get suicide with Epstein

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          He is dumb as a bag of hammers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          You sir are selling the hammer a bit short aren’t ya?

Comment

I agree, he is smarter than he gets credit for. For all intensive purposes to me it seems he is sitting in the catbird seat. Nike paid him to be a victim, he succeeded. If (and thats a big if) for whatever reason Nike decided to part ways with him how much of a victim do you think he would make himself out to be then? Then Nike pays him again only under different circumstances after he sues themand cries about racism and who knows whatelse(like he did the NFL). sounds like a win win for CK. I may not like his methods or his message but he got results.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              He is dumb as a bag of hammers.

he might be but id swap portfolios with him any day.

Comment

He is an idiot that was well advised. Nothing more nothing less. Someone say a lot of potential with his protesting and took it to next level. Donate a million to the cause for perception and get paid 10 more is pretty smart marketing. Even this last try out was set up to monetized thus change venue. They knew no on was picking him up. They just monetized the event. He is doing what he is told

Comment

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post
                  He is an idiot that was well advised. Nothing more nothing less. Someone say a lot of potential with his protesting and took it to next level. Donate a million to the cause for perception and get paid 10 more is pretty smart marketing. Even this last try out was set up to monetized thus change venue. They knew no on was picking him up. They just monetized the event. He is doing what he is told
                  Kap purposely changed the venue because the NFL would not allow NIKE to film the workout for an upcoming commercial. By changing locations, he told the NFL and Roger Goodell to shove the workout waiver/release up their ash.

I'm sure in the next several months, ESPN and other broadcasting companies will be airing NIKE commercials spewing how CK was railroaded out of a job because of his stance on police brutality against minorities.

Kap will have his own Nike brand of shoes, shirts, hats, and clothing as the liberals and SJW's will be wearing that stuff in full force. Essentially many more millions/billions for Kap and Nike.

Comment

He apparently has a brilliant poverty pimp in his corner. No he is not smart, yes he is a racist bag of ****. Yes he will likely die wealthy and yes upon his death he will likely be bent over by devil......and that would be justice.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                      Kap purposely changed the venue because the NFL would not allow NIKE to film the workout for an upcoming commercial. By changing locations, he told the NFL and Roger Goodell to shove the workout waiver/release up their ash.

I'm sure in the next several months, ESPN and other broadcasting companies will be airing NIKE commercials spewing how CK was railroaded out of a job because of his stance on police brutality against minorities.

Kap will have his own Nike brand of shoes, shirts, hats, and clothing as the liberals and SJW's will be wearing that stuff in full force. Essentially many more millions/billions for Kap and Nike.

Somebody told him the big $$$ move was to leave $14 million on the table in SF and walk for tons more if you play ball with us.

Nike has one of the best marketing/advertising departments out there.

They rarely miss on their big plays regardless of how they spin it. They consistently capitalize on whats going on in society/whats hip/hated over the years and have banked doing so.

Comment

Kaps wife Nessa is the real radical one. I don’t have any issue with them trying to stand up to the NFL or it’s owners, they aren’t always a noble bunch. But Kap is playing the wrong group here. This is all about selling $200 sneakers and jerseys. Not about standing up for injustice or a cause. The Nike marketing group controlled the narrative in their favor. Stick it to the man and buy this over priced crap, made by under paid children overseas.

Comment

What a “maroon”!!

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
                            Trump has worked so hard to reduce unemployed that even Kaepernick got an interview.
                            Winner

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
                              Trump has worked so hard to reduce unemployed that even Kaepernick got an interview.
                              Originally posted by STICKIT View Post
                              Winner

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

No, here is the winner :

Originally posted by Dr. Evil View Post
                              What a “maroon”!!

Comment

Working...
                              X