Kaperturd NFL workout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
    Take a look at Curtis as well, he has had some good take on this too.
    You already had the bad "Nike" take …

Now you bring up this nonsense.

I am unfamiliar with the rules of protest. Are only poor people allowed to protest and bring attention to poverty?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post

Now you bring up this nonsense.

I am unfamiliar with the rules of protest. Are only poor people allowed to protest and bring attention to poverty?
      The dude is as scum bag cop hater period, he wore socks with pigs in cop uniforms. He wanted to draw attention to police brutality. Is that the way to do it? No, is he a good enough to play in the nfl yes, but the owners don’t want that disease on there teams and I agree.

Comment

Who is this guy? Never heard of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
          The dude is as scum bag cop hater period, he wore socks with pigs in cop uniforms. He wanted to draw attention to police brutality. Is that the way to do it? No, is he a good enough to play in the nfl yes, but the owners don’t want that disease on there teams and I agree.
          I don't think he is a cop hater - I absolutely don't like some cops. Doesn't mean all of them.

I don't agree with how he did it, but he didn't hurt anyone.

Comment

I don't think he is a cop hater (Yes he is) - I absolutely don't like some cops. Doesn't mean all of them.

I don't agree with how he did it, but he didn't hurt anyone (Yes he did, he ****** away his career).
            I'm all for someone standing up for a cause they believe in. He had a great opportunity to deliver the message he wanted to deliver but failed miserably in the delivery.

Nike is just as bad for supporting him. That's one of the reasons why I will never spend another dollar on any Nike product.

Comment

I mean there is dead wrong. And there is Jer wrong
              Attached Files

Comment

He wishes the fro was that full and voluptuous.

Comment

Kaperturd NFL workout

You know

If he was protesting police brutality and inequality between races, oppression, and everything else he’s “protesting” and honestly doing so, I wouldn’t take issue.

But

Is he truly doing it to help others or is he doing it for the spotlight, and to further his own financial interests? Having your mug on the back of a freakin Nike shoe leads to to view his efforts as self serving.

Is there injustice? Yes
                  Bad cops? Yes
                  Racism? Yes
                  Oppression? Yes

Has he personally experienced any of that on a level indicative of what he’s whining about?

I seriously doubt it coming from a guy who grew up not lacking and who got paid MILLIONS to play a freakin GAME.

But he sure acts like he grew up in slavery and has experienced the oppression he’s supposedly protesting.

To me, his cause is valid if it’s being done in order to promote change...

But is he really? Or is he just looking for ways to stay relevant and fund his lifestyle?

Gotta make your own decision.
                  I made mine.

Comment

There is also batmaninja wrong apparently - The film crew. Think film crew, which is what was reported and refuted. Nike commercial?

You're welcome.
                    Last edited by jer_james; 11-21-2019, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Think film crew, which is what was reported and refuted. Nike commercial?

You're welcome.
                      In the fist 15 seconds he says the BIGGEST thing with EVERYTHING today was transparency. While he addresses films crews. And you are able to make some metal gymnastics all the way over to poverty. These are the same 2 fools that said the Betsy Ross flag is racists.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT-hcjH11b0"]Scrapping NFL workout 4 his own, Colin Kaepernick: I've been ready for 3 yrs, I've been denied 3 yrs - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

He does not want to play in the NFL. Period.

Comment

Nice manboobs, Kap. Are you transitioning?

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                            Nice manboobs, Kap. Are you transitioning?
                            Soy is proven to grow boobs on fellas who partake in it.
                            If he ain't the poster boy for a.soy boy I dont know who is

Comment

In the fist 15 seconds he says the BIGGEST thing with EVERYTHING today was transparency. While he addresses films crews. And you are able to make some metal gymnastics all the way over to poverty. These are the same 2 fools that said the Betsy Ross flag is racists.

Scrapping NFL workout 4 his own, Colin Kaepernick: I've been ready for 3 yrs, I've been denied 3 yrs - YouTube
                              It is not mental gymnastics - NFL wanted to control the viewing of the workout. They mentioned a Nike film crew for a commercial that you cited. Nike said there was no film crew for a commercial.

It's not difficult.

Comment

It is not mental gymnastics - NFL wanted to control the viewing of the workout. They mentioned a Nike film crew for a commercial that you cited. Nike said there was no film crew for a commercial.

It's not difficult.
                                Seriously, You don’t think that he truly wants to play football.

Comment

Working...
                                X