Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meat soup

Comment

That’s spaghetti sauce unless you put beans in it.

Comment

Kidney and pintos are out there somewhere looking to join the fun...

Comment

Nice work.

Chili sounds like a good call.

I like this stuff...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            Now that's what chili doesn’t looks like
            Not without beans, sloppy joes look good though..

Comment

Sucks that it's 70 degrees but oh well...told the wife to turn the AC on real low!..

Making my Shiner Bock chili tonight as well. No sure if I make it chili by adding some beans or hotdog topping?..

Comment

That's some good looking Chil-sizzle! You're welcome at our camp anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Sucks that it's 70 degrees but oh well...told the wife to turn the AC on real low!..

Making my Shiner Bock chili tonight as well. No sure if I make it chili by adding some beans or hotdog topping?..
                  I started cooking chili earlier this afternoon. About 30 minutes ago I had to kick the AC on

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                    Chili powder, smoked paprika, salt, pepper, some other dry spices and 3 meats... that’s it, no funkiness going on here

[ATTACH]929894[/ATTACH]
                    very nice sir!

sorry....beans in chili makes it a STEW....

Comment

Sorry I like beans in my chili, lol. onions, bell pepper, ground pork sausage, ground turkey, rotel, ranch style beans, chili powder, cumin. Over rice with cheddar cheese on top.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6389.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	24558355

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, I can't make myself make chili yet for that reason. I got home Wednesday night and it was about 65deg. Jennie made me build her a fire and I had to turn the AC in the house down to keep from dying. I though I smelled bacon frying and then I realized my fat was sweating off.

Comment

It barely made 60 here today, granted not as “chili weather” as the 40’s we had earlier this week, but no AC needed either
                          Last edited by Playa; 10-20-2018, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Just missing the buns for a good sloppy joe.... when you throw a can of kidney beans in it then you have chili.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
                              Just missing the buns for a good sloppy joe.... when you throw a can of kidney beans in it then you have chili.

Comment

Working...
                              X