$100 Cell Cam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$100 Cell Cam

Anybody have any experience with these Moultrie cams?? https://youtu.be/oY_w9q73Aoc

Following

Comment

I have one I’m happier with it over the spypoint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I might have to pick one up.

Comment

I have had one for a month now. No complaints. Sometimes in the evenings I don’t get pictures. Not sure if its the heat affecting the camera or the heat affecting the animals. It’s in west Texas so plenty hot.

Comment

My uncle has a few and has had better luck with those than SpyPoint. I bought one of the $100ish dollar Coverts off Amazon last month and have been pleased with it so far

Comment

I have Spypoint, Muddy, and Moultrie 7000i. By far the most reliable, and consistent has been the Moultrie. I just picked up one of these Moultrie Delta cams to try as I am sick of the Spypoint. Assuming it functions well, I will replace all to Moultrie so I can use just 1 app.

Comment

Cabela's and Bass Pro have these for $79.97. Considering one myself since I cannot find a Tactacam.

Comment

My Muddy's work very well and easy setup.

Comment

Have the Moultrie, works well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just picked up a stealthcam at basspro for $100. its my first cell cam. set it up in my front yard. i like it so far. i got the at&t version because verizon does not work at my deer lease.

Comment

The Moultrie Deltas are on sale right now for $80 at Cabelas. I just purchased 2 myself. Looks like they had issues starting out but a filmware update has taken care of most of those. I've got 4 of the older models and have been running them the last 2 years. Only issues with one I had to send in. Their customer support has always been awesome to deal with (just use the option to have them call you back or you'll be on hold for awhile in most cases). To save batteries just have them download once a day. I change the settings via the phone the day before I get to the property so I get pics downs loaded immediately while I'm there. Can't beat these for hog hunting at night - no more sitting in the stand for hours waiting for them to come in. The other thing to mention is the warranty. Standard 2 year and they give you and extra year if you register the camera within 30 days of purchase. Any Moultrie I've sent in over the past 3-4 years for service has gotten replaced with a brand new camera of greater value then what I sent in.

Comment

Following

Comment

i picked up one of these to replace my spypoint. way better at picking up a signal then the spypoint.

Comment

I haven't tried it but fixing to since my spypoint just crapped out

Comment

Working...
                              X