Amber Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amber Alert

Just got this in San Antonio. Everyone PLEASE PANIC!! Once you see the playbook all of this stuff is just so infuriating knowing that millions of people are going to freak out and push for more restrictions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok. Twice in a row for me starting new threads in the wrong forum. Sorry gang.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got it also

Comment

smh...sigh.

Ours went off too but it was something about LE getting shot in CC??
        Last edited by Artos; 08-04-2021, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Didn't get it, but they can kiss my ***!!!
          Just in case they read this thread

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
            Didn't get it, but they can kiss my ***!!!

Just in case they read this thread
            Agreed [emoji56]

When we go to God by prayer, the devil knows we go to fetch strength against him, and therefore he opposeth us all he can.

R. Sibbes

Comment

Such BS

Comment

After all this time they still think these bullying scare tactics will work. They are trying to blame “vaccine hesitancy” on internet influencers spreading misinformation but the truth is different. Just today I read a big study of public attitudes towards the vaccine done in August of 2020 long before it was even available. Even then about 40% of respondents said they were “unlikely” or “very unlikely” to take the vaccine. Those who are still refusing made that decision a long time ago

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                  After all this time they still think these bullying scare tactics will work. They are trying to blame “vaccine hesitancy” on internet influencers spreading misinformation but the truth is different. Just today I read a big study of public attitudes towards the vaccine done in August of 2020 long before it was even available. Even then about 40% of respondents said they were “unlikely” or “very unlikely” to take the vaccine. Those who are still refusing made that decision a long time ago
                  Wonder how long until they try to criminalize the " mis-information " and go after folks?

Comment

I’ve had my alerts turned off on my phone for over a year. No more annoying alerts in the middle of the night.

Comment

I'm at the river center and heard these go off everywhere around me. What a joke

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
                        I’ve had my alerts turned off on my phone for over a year. No more annoying alerts in the middle of the night.
                        Same same.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                          Even Kamala and Jotato were saying they wouldn't take it back then.

Comment

Working...
                          X