Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazon AA batteries - What's the difference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

interesting about all the duracell comments. I had a few cameras ruined with them too, and I attributed it to high heat.

I guess buy amazon batteries if you enjoy long walks and changing batteries every week though. LOL
    Last edited by kyle1974; 10-17-2021, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      I'm not looking for the longest lasting battery. Looking for the best value battery.

Duracell is over 3x the price of the Amazon batteries. I can't see it lasting 3x longer. Maybe not even 2x longer.
      I started using them a few years back for our game cameras No issues at all.

Comment

I have been using the interstate aaa and double aa . They seem to be an alright battery .

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
          Check out project farm on YouTube they based it on use per dollar. Energizer max was the longest lasting per dollar.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

I watched that yesterday. The amazon basics were the best value.

Comment

That’s funny this comes up. I just ordered a 100 ct Amazon batteries two days ago because of that project farm video. Been running the cheap rayovac cause I got them Black Friday last year. Pics are all fuzzy and flash isn’t great, attributed that to the batteries and gonna switch to Amazon now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I've got there chargeable aa batteries and have been happy with them.

Comment

They suck so bad. Wife bought a bunch. In my Spartan they last a third of an Energizer battery.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                  Stay away from Duracell batteries. They have cost me over $1000 worth of equipment from their leaking POS batteries.
                  I’ve had the same issues with them, I only use the silver bullets now.

Comment

Get the Members Mark alkaline batteries from Sams.

Comment

Several years ago Duracell batteries leaked in one of my tail cameras. I sent it to Duracell and they paid for a new camera. They told me to take the batteries out of the device when not in use. Apparently you should remove the batteries from flashlights and emergency radios until you are in the dark and can't see how to install the batteries! [emoji2959]

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess I'll keep using Duracell until the leaking happens to me. I have 8 cameras out and haven't had this problem to date.

Comment

I've been using Amazon Basics for years, I buy them by the hundred. They were ranked right under Energizer (at considerably less cost) in several YouTube reviews. Never had a problem with them and they're the best bang for my buck, battery-wise.

Comment

According to a couple videos the PKcell was "best value" and Polaroid was 2nd.

So I bought some of each. The PKcell was ok but not as good as Amazon basic. The Polaroid is trash. Works just a couple minutes.

So back to original reason for this thread LOL Are Amazon Basics better or worse than Amazon industrial?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                              According to a couple videos the PKcell was "best value" and Polaroid was 2nd.

So I bought some of each. The PKcell was ok but not as good as Amazon basic. The Polaroid is trash. Works just a couple minutes.

So back to original reason for this thread LOL Are Amazon Basics better or worse than Amazon industrial?
                              You bought PKcell and Polaroid and tested them, why not do the same with the Amazon and test them yourself? Ultimately your the one that has to be happy with your purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                                You bought PKcell and Polaroid and tested them, why not do the same with the Amazon and test them yourself? Ultimately your the one that has to be happy with your purchase.

I normally use Amazon Basics. But before I bought Amazon Industrial I was trying to figure out what the difference is. I just went down a rabbit hole watching those YouTube videos LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X