No announcement yet.

Killer fajita recipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

said it way back when this first got posted, this is by far the best marinade for fajitas or just in general that i have ever had or used.

grilling chicken? rub some of this up under the skin before it hits the grill.

Comment

Trying this out tomorrow.

Comment

Anyone ever made it and froze the mix for a future use?

Comment

Had to try this becasue so many of yall highly speak to it

I just made some thicker cut Malinase steak cuts in this marinade and everyone who ate it complimented on it. Was so good. I cut min into thinner strips and did it over a jasmine rice, but it was legit still. The only changes I made were in amounts because I had a larger group of people and I didn't have onion powder, so I used a fresh shallot instead. Great marinade that I can now tell people it's my secret recipe.

Comment

Delicious, but i will cut down on the cumin for future use.

Comment

Ok I’ll try it

Comment

I made beef skirt steak and chicken breasts over the weekend with this marinade. It cannot be overstated how good this is. I tried to cut the heat back for my family but still had it a bit strong. A little less salt would improve it for me. The beef had a good hint of lime, which I like. I'm going to make this far more frequently. Both times I've done this, it's been a big hit!

Comment

Dang, I've been looking for something like this to try with Venison.

I have some in the fridge from my last kill that's going to get this treatment.

Comment

Got 8 pounds of meat marinating in the fridge for tomorrow. These are a hit every time and you really would have to try to mess it up. I go heavy on the garlic and add a little extra lime juice.

Comment

Thanks
                      Delicious.

Comment

First time trying it, beef and chicken, really outstanding! We’ll be doing it again on the next round. Figured we’d want to tweak it a bit like most other recipes, but not sure this can be improved on. 11 years ago since this post, wish we’d have tried it sooner!

Comment

sounds like it would go good on chicken thighs. thank you for sharing

Comment

Comment

2lbs in the marinade at 6 o'clock yesterday. Should have them done right before the Horns kick.
                              Attached Files

Comment

looks and sounds great!

Comment

Working...
                                X