No announcement yet.

Brookshire Bros. Fried Chicken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chowing down on a white meat special right now with baby limas, sweet corn, and peach cobbler

Comment

Next time I step into a Brookshire Bros. I better see a TBH sticker on the counter near the fried chicken!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
        Next time I step into a Brookshire Bros. I better see a TBH sticker on the counter near the fried chicken!!
        There may be only chicken bones, chicken skin, and a few tiny specs of crust left beside the sticker.

Comment

I'm new here on the forum and I've been cracking up reading through all the posts in this thread! There's certainly no lack of personality the TBH folks

Comment

Originally posted by Katsaregood View Post
            There may be only chicken bones, chicken skin, and a few tiny specs of crust left beside the sticker.
            There will be no leftover skin or crumbs sir. Sinful

Comment

Originally posted by supersixfour View Post
              I'm new here on the forum and I've been cracking up reading through all the posts in this thread! There's certainly no lack of personality the TBH folks
              Welcome to the fire and you are so right about personalities.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                Originally posted by Katsaregood View Post
                Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                There will be no leftover skin or crumbs sir. Sinful
                LOL I should’ve elaborated that I suspected there wouldn’t be any chicken left at all to purchase/eat if a TBH sticker was on the counter. If this guy had been there, there won’t be any waste left behind whatsoever. I promise.

Comment

Best Fried Chicken there is!

Comment

Destroyed a 24 piece this past weekend and some of their Deviled egg potato salad... Filling Feeders and Moving stands in this heat Had us extra Hungry..

Comment

Ha this is great. When I took
                      My son on his first deer lease trip
                      Just me and him. We stopped at the brookshire brothers in liberty for chicken as a dinner meal. She had 10 biscuits left over from earlier and just threw them in. We had dinner around a fire and he looked at me said dad this is the best chicken ever! Lol. It was fantastic and we ate everything all chicken and biscuits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X