Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone rent strap-on deer stands? Need one for Hagerman.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone rent strap-on deer stands? Need one for Hagerman.

I drew a segment A, Hagerman tag and just got back from scouting. The climber I have isn't going to work and sitting on the ground will probably not be all that great. Does anyone rent these?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Find someone with a Lone Wolf climbing sticks and hang on. Lightweight and comfortable or if you know how to use a tree saddle that would be good.

Comment

I'll loan you one, come and get it, and bring it home. Burleson, TX.

Comment

I’ll loan you one too. I’m in McKinney.

Comment

Choices, choices. Looking forward to following the hunt.

Comment

Man - I love the TBH brotherhood!

I messaged Justin first since he was a little closer to me in Rockwall.

Comment

Originally posted by coonazz View Post
              I drew a segment A, Hagerman tag and just got back from scouting. The climber I have isn't going to work and sitting on the ground will probably not be all that great. Does anyone rent these?

Why won't your climber work? A little more limited in tree choice, but I plan to hunt out of my climber in seg a.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have one sitting in a tree that’s been dead for about 5yrs, as soon as that tree falls you can have it. Unless you’re willing to climb 30’ in a dead oak, you can come get it tomorrow.

Comment

For some reason, this is the outcome I expected when I read the title of the thread.

Comment

I have a Millineium m150 monster and sticks you are more than welcome to use-if so you would be the 3rd member to borrow it for hag so maybe it will bring you some luck

Comment

Originally posted by coonazz View Post
                      Man - I love the TBH brotherhood!

I messaged Justin first since he was a little closer to me in Rockwall.

Good folks on here, I get a couple setups you could borrow but I’m a long way from you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                        For some reason, this is the outcome I expected when I read the title of the thread.
                        Yes sir, same here...the only question I had was how many posts it would take before the offer was made I love this place, greatest group of outdoorsman on the planet!

Comment

Use sticks with the climber

Comment

I'm right by hagerman I've got one you can use, stand and sticks

Comment

Working...
                            X