**** !!!!

How did NBC not know about this guy ...

Answer...they knew

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    Vaginally, orally and anally....

**** !!!!

How did NBC not know about this guy ...

Answer...they knew
    Yup, but she kept coming back for more. It never ceases to amaze me that these women will make an outcry several yeas alter and its never to the police. It's always a civil suit.

But, it is Matt Lauer so I don't really care.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
      Yup, but she kept coming back for more. It never ceases to amaze me that these women will make an outcry several yeas alter and its never to the police. It's always a civil suit.

But, it is Matt Lauer so I don't really care.
      I wonder what order it was in?

EWWEEEEE

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
        I wonder what order it was in?

EWWEEEEE
        Well, speaking from experience, it usually...goes....like.....why is everyone staring at me?!

Comment

I am by no means a Matt Luar fan....but it seems like it may have been consensual the multiple of times they were passionate together. If so...there's nothing here.

Comment

Same thing is going to repeat itself with other accusers if it hasn't happened already...

Comment

On the news this morning they said that he had butt sex with her but she claims it wasn't consensual. Then they continued to have sex for months after that.

I bet she is mad because he quit giving her the D!

Comment

What I don’t understand is: if she got 7 figures to sign an NDA, how is she allowed to discuss it publicly?

She continued the affair for months back in New York. That’s consensual behavior. These are simply salacious details to sell Ronan Farrow’s book.

Comment

Maybe is was unintentional like oops wrong hole. Happened to the best of us is my guess.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                    Maybe is was unintentional like oops wrong hole. Happened to the best of us is my guess.
                    this is probably what it was... just go back and read the 'aiming for the brown eye' thread.

Comment

i want to known where/what her proof is? seems like innocent until proven guilty is a thing of the past

Comment

Originally posted by bowtecmike View Post
                        i want to known where/what her proof is? seems like innocent until proven guilty is a thing of the past
                        it sure looks like it now; that is until the shoe is on the other foot.

Comment

If you ask a highly intoxicated girl to join you in a friendly game of cornhole and she either declines or is clearly not in control of her faculties, the gentlemanly (not to mention legal/moral) thing to do is not force her to join the game. This should go without saying.

Comment

Matt Lauer raped that girl in Sochi ?

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                            If you ask a highly intoxicated girl to join you in a friendly game of cornhole and she either declines or is clearly not in control of her faculties, the gentlemanly (not to mention legal/moral) thing to do is not force her to join the game. This should go without saying.

Clearly. Which begs the question, why did she continue a consensual relationship stateside for a couple months?

Matt Lauer can kiss my ***, but this wreaks of a shakedown/book deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by Dale Moser; 10-09-2019, 07:56 PM.

Comment

I agree Dale - her behavior with him in the months after the incident and what she is saying now does not square. He may or may not have taken advantage of her that first night but this smacks of the modern idea that any sex you regret later is rape

Comment

Working...
                              X