Total Archery Challenge @ Natural Bridge Caverns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Total Archery Challenge @ Natural Bridge Caverns

had a buddy forward me this. sounds like a blast, i'm going...

Friends please help spread the work about this event and we hope you can all can attend at least one day to shoot yourself. Feb 7th, 8th & 9th http://totalarcherychallenge.com/

For those of you who don’t know about this event, it is like no other 3D archery shoot in the world. It’s not a competition, it’s just for fun and happens to be the best practice you could ever do for hunting. Brad and I flew to Utah this summer to shoot at Snow Bird and it was kick ***. Most guys bring at least a dozen arrows because it’s not easy. We are using the roughest, steepest and most scenic parts our ranch for the 2 extreme courses. They will have a good vendor show, and possibly some live entertainment. We will have good food and drinks available each day. Kids and Family and spectators are allowed to join you on the trails and There will be 3 different walking 3D courses to shoot, a practice range and a 3D popup course. I suggest trying to shoot 2 days if you can as it will be almost impossible to do it all in one day.

Side note the San Antonio Rodeo is also starting that weekend and gives you out of town folks another reason to come in, do the shoot and go to the rodeo in the evening.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Total Archery Challenge at Natural Bridge Caverns-1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	108.7 KB
ID:	25006914

What's this? A FLYER??
    Here is another thread on it, but they had a hard time posting information

Comment

see you there!

Comment

^^^

Comment

The girl in the flyer is nice!

Comment

I have been setting up the targets and they are challenging!!!!

Comment

That's right down the road from the house.

Comment

If you preregister than you get a chance to win prizes

Comment

I'm going, I think its great that something like this is coming to our area!

Comment

Originally posted by BowBuddy View Post
                    I have been setting up the targets and they are challenging!!!!
                    had several people ask me the max ranges to expect, my wife in particular

Comment

100 yards lots of 45 yard targets but its the angels and obstacles u have to shoot thru as well. there are gonna be pop up targets as well.

Comment

heard there was a 140 yd shot where a bulls eye wins a truck!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Travissalinas View Post
                          heard there was a 140 yd shot where a bulls eye wins a truck!!!
                          There is a 140 yard shot with a dime or quarter size mark on it the arrow has to be 100% inside this mark, if it is a little outside the mark than you dont get the truck and it is one entry per customer. But the smoker round is a split the pot it accumulates all weekend from Friday to Sunday the pot is about 100 bucks today but was not many people.

Comment

Went yesterday, it was awesome! Gonna try to go back today and take the kids, its very kid friendly and they get in cheap. I highly suggest you go today if you're in the area. These guys were top notch and targets were high quality. Lets support them so they'll come back!

The funnest part I thought was the pop-up/moving target course, everything from a running Javelina to a standing cobra! I could've shot there all day.

Comment

I had an absolute blast there! I sure hope that we have an amazing turnout next year.

Comment

Working...
                              X