Total Archery Challenge 3-D Event San Antonio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Total Archery Challenge 3-D Event San Antonio

The “Prime Total Archery Challenge” is coming to San Antonio Texas at the February 27th. 28th and March 1st, 2015and we want you there! The Total Archery Challenge has partnered with Prime bows by G5 to bring Natural Bridge Caverns in San Antonio Texas the world’s greatest out door 3D Shoot and Expo. We work hard to provide a fun, family friendly environment where everyone can enjoy the great sport of archery. It’s like we always say “Life… It’sbetter with a Bow!”

The Total Archery Challenge, or TAC, is the foremost leader in fun non-competitive outdoor 3D shoots and expos in the United States. We work hard to provide our participants with real world archery shots in a safe and family friendly environment. Participants can expect:
    • 100+ 3D archery targets
    • 3 different course with targets from 10 yd’s to 100 yd’s
    • Pop-up System with moving 3D targets
    • Novelty Shots with the chance to win multiple prizes
    • Vendors with the latest outdoor products
    • Free Education for novice and beginners
    • An Amazing Venue
    • Fun for the whole family
    Great food and Fun!

This is the one archery event you do not want to miss. All participants that pre-register will get a free t-shirt, and a free entry to win a Prime or Quest bow (“The One” is not included). Please feel free to contact us at any time we look forward to seeing you soon.
    Register today for a chance to win a new Bow @
    www.totalarcherychallenge.com
    The Total Archery Challenge Staff
    info@totalarcherychallenge.com
    801-380-6442

Don't forget to get registered online at:

http://totalarcherychallenge.com/san-antonio-tx/

This is the One 3D Event you don't want to miss! See ya all in 44 days.

Have a Great Day!

Comment

I'll be there! It was awesome last year, loved the pop up range and the smoker round!

Comment

Gonna be good

Comment

Yes, it is going to be a Blast!

Comment

Im there,took advantage of the GOOD rates the TAC setup at the Hampton Inn and Suites. Gonna shoot all day Saturday get cleaned up and paint San Antonio red that night with my wifey and BIL and his wifey. Thats how we swung this lil trip. Hahahaha.

Comment

I'll be there! What are the rates for a room at the Hampton?

Comment

Total Archery Challenge 22 Days Out

San Antonio 22 Days Out

PRIME Total Archery Challenge at Natural Bridge Caverns is only 3 weeks away. Get registered today to qualify for the FREE T-SHIRT. The Free T-Shirt offer expires Feb. 14-Happy Valentines Day

WHAT'S HAPPENING IN TEXAS

-3 courses of 25 targets each at varying distances
                -A kids walking course with 12 targets
                -Kids Target Range
                -Bow Rental available
                -Novelty shots including a chance to win a truck
                -Mule Deer Foundation After Party 5:00-8:00 pm on Saturday with some archery hunting films, raffles, food and beverages. Family Friendly.
                -King of the Mountain competition- this is pay to play and details on how it works are coming soon.

BEST VENUE IN TEXAS-Natural Bridge Caverns is so much more than one of the most treasured natural attractions Texas has to offer. This beautiful and historical cavern system offers an experience that is high energy, educational, fun and family oriented. Guided tours take guest of all ages through huge underground chambers filled with amazing formations. Above ground, the Canopy Challenge Adventure Course takes guests over and across 4 stories of obstacles and rope elements and zip Lines fly guests over 360 ft on 4 different rides. At the Mining Company you can pan for gemstones or fossils, like miners panned for gold. Get lost in a 5000 sqft outdoor maze. Gift stores, cafés and snack bars, as well as picnic grounds are also available.

Comment

They are $89 a night.

Comment

How many arrows do people usually bring with them.

Comment

I think this is going to be a lot of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Hector7 View Post
                        How many arrows do people usually bring with them.
                        6-12 Arrows should do the trick. There has been a bunch of people that have done the whole 3 Day challenge, shooting all the courses with only 2 arrows. See you in 20 Days!

Comment

Lol well don't let me wife know this I just got 18 to fletch an get ready

Comment

Originally posted by Fergeris View Post
                            Lol well don't let me wife know this I just got 18 to fletch an get ready
                            LOL

That is great! You will be ready to go! Your secret is safe with us. See ya out on the course.

Comment

why don't they define the prizes?

Comment

Working...
                              X