Setting up a veteran/military hunt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Setting up a veteran/military hunt?

Have any of y'all worked with an Veteran's organizations to do a hunt on your lease? Arkansas is offering a special weekend for active duty and military veterans to hunt after the close of the regular season, on Feb 8, 2020 (and also on december 7 during the split, but the Feb date is primo).

I was hoping someone might have a suggestion of a reputable organization that I can offer taking out 4 deserving vets to my place, that can help with the vetting of eligibility and any other logistics outside of the hunt. Does any one have any experience with that?

Dec. 7, 2019 and Feb. 8, 2020

On these days members of active duty military and military veterans may harvest ducks, geese, coots and mergansers. Active duty military includes members of the National Guard and Reserves on active duty (other than for training). Veterans must have served in active military, naval, air service or Reserves and National Guard on Title 32 orders in a combat zone and must have been discharged or released under Honorable conditions. Shooting hours and bag limits are the same as regular duck and goose seasons. Hunters may hunt on wildlife management areas from 30 minutes before sunrise until sunset these two days.

It's like herding cats....I've dealt with Chris Kyle Frog Foundation, Gary Sinise Foundation,. I'll give you a legit connection from infinite hero foundation, its a disabled vet hunting group. I'll pm you cotact.

Comment

I meant to send pm so deleted

Comment

Sent pm

Comment

Working...
        X