bucks were chasing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bucks were chasing

Went to the lease this a.m. to do a little light work and fill my feeder. I turned down the county road to the lease and had 2 does jump the fence and cross in front of me. I stopped to look at them when a nice big bodied mature buck followed them. Never got to see the horns very good but the body was huge. Saw the same thing last year about this time with when we had a cool front move thru.. Full moon tomorrow 10-13-2019.

Originally posted by tpack View Post
    Went to the lease this a.m. to do a little light work and fill my feeder. I turned down the county road to the lease and had 2 does jump the fence and cross in front of me. I stopped to look at them when a nice big bodied mature buck followed them. Never got to see the horns very good but the body was huge. Saw the same thing last year about this time with when we had a cool front move thru.. Full moon tomorrow 10-13-2019.

Texas is a big state I’m guessing you are in East Texas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

He said he went to the lease this morning not last NIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

Northern Erath county.

Comment

Had 3 bucks moving through together this morning while 2 doe were standing under me. They stopped and looked at the does and went about their business. Still a ways off in Delta County. Usually not till the 1st or second week of November.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Watched a group of 5 bucks with all give a ****s busted eating acorns last night in Denton co.. 3 young, 2 mature shooters.. too bad I was on shift while seeing them and it didnt help it was 230 this morning..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Saw two bucks chasing does this morning in walker county. Small pencil horned eight point about day break, and a heavy eight, about an hour later.

Comment

Working...
              X