Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colton View Post
    I’d rather us play the Rams but I never EVER want the eagles to win 😈
    Haha I'm right there with you on this! I actually picked the Bears today and now I really really hope I'm right...and not just for the money. Beating Breeze twice would be epic though

Comment

How bout them Cowboys!

Comment

America's team? Nah....keep em, they're yours.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
            I guarantee you the Rams nor the Saints are jumping up and down screaming " hoohow we get to play the Cowboys " the Cowboys are a very dangerous team.
            Wanna bet? The Saints are praying it is the cowboys! I have my rosary beads out now

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
              They got lucky today, but they won't be so lucky come next wk. Enjoy your 3rd playoff win in 22+yrs. Hahaha
              Best part of a cowboys win, seeing the haters flock to the cowboys thread with their bottom lip out! Hahaha

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

This could all turn real ugly for me. I live with a fanatical Who Dat. She ain't gonna be easy to get near for a long long time after the Boys spank Brees and Company again. On the other hand this could be the break I been looking for

Comment

They got lucky today, but they won't be so lucky come next wk. Enjoy your 3rd playoff win in 22+yrs. Hahaha

I’m enjoying the f*ck out of it!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They played hungry and like a championship team should. Dak played great and defense was nasty. Great game and win last night for the Cowboys.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      Wanna bet? The Saints are praying it is the cowboys! I have my rosary beads out now
                      HMMMM, yall must have forgot to pray the last time the two teams met, if they do play I expect the Saints to win, but I will tell you this, they better have their chin straps and jock straps firmly in place.

Comment

I'd rather be lucky than...........BEAT.

Comment

i think the best part is listening to the Cowboy haters, whining and they NEVER say who their favorite team is. i've been a Cowboy fan since 1961. i could tell y'all some stories.....

Comment

i think the best part is listening to the Cowboy haters, whining and they NEVER say who their favorite team is. i've been a Cowboy fan since 1961. i could tell y'all some stories.....

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzsaw View Post

Does that ring belong to you ? Awesome if it does

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

Those beads are prob covered in 2” of dust...[emoji23] and your roof rafters are shaking.

Comment

Working...
                                X