Final weekend roll call.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final weekend roll call.....

Well here we are - the 14th and final weekend of the regular season. Who's giving it one more shot? The weather looks good - cool but not cold, light winds and a new moon. I will be once again trying to guess at which of our 3 south wind set-ups our small handful of local deer will show up. They rotate between the 3 with no discernible pattern. (other than going were I'm not) The clock is ticking and the pressure is on - I'm gonna have to score a "buzzer-beater" to save the season. I'm headed out this evening - three sits to make it happen!

not me.....I'll be there for the next 2 weekends for late doe/spike season though

Comment

Me too, John. Heading out to Throckmorton later this afternoon. Good luck!

Comment

I'll be heading west here shortly.

Comment

I'm done...

Comment

I'm most likely out, gotta pick up material for barn repairs I have been putting off.

Might try to sneak in an afternoon hunt Sunday though.

Comment

I am heading West either tonight or in the AM (Depends when Kelly gets off) might be my last hunt for a while with my surgery coming up so might as well just see if some different bucks are roaming

Comment

I am going next week for extended spike/doe season. Also Dove and Quail season. Should be a great trifecta

Comment

Tagged out on 11-17 and haven`t gone since. Fixing to head out for hogs

Comment

Wife/dad both shot hogs last night. Me/daughter had just got in blind and pig came out and busted us trying to open the window. Passed on a spike this morning.

Comment

I got to call this week that there are two more MLD tags that need to be used from a member that was too busy this year so I'll be there with my nephews putting them on a doe each. Hope to get them both done in the morning and get home early. Also bringing my shotgun, when I was there a couple weeks ago the place was covered in doves.

Comment

Dad and I are headed out after I get off work

Comment

I’m in the stand now at Brushy Hill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Im headed out soon as I can duck outta work

Comment

I am going to check trail cams now. Finally had a few show up at the feeders last weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X