Blagojevich pardoned.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blagojevich pardoned.

For the record... he didn't kill himself tomorrow.

Oh the dirt this guy has on a crap ton of high level lefties. This could get good.

Presidential pardons are always interesting to me. Very swampy.

Trump pardoned a guy up here last summer that is an absolute villain, for lack of a better term.

I’m sure Trump had never heard of the guy, but the guy was buddies with Mike Huckabee the Pious, so I’m sure it was just some friendly back scratching.

Comment

For the record, he "commuted his sentence". He did NOT PARDON Blago... There's a BIG difference.

Comment

Look up the definition of swampy and it comes up.......lol[emoji857]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I've always found it odd that one person could override a jurors decision.

Comment

To put it in perspective a little bit. Blago was sentenced to 14 years of which he served 8 for a non-violent crime. Anyone watch the Pharmacist? His son was murdered and the murderer was sentenced to 15 years and got out early. MURDER!!!!!

Comment

This is insane to me - Oh well ...

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                To put it in perspective a little bit. Blago was sentenced to 14 years of which he served 8 for a non-violent crime. Anyone watch the Pharmacist? His son was murdered and the murderer was sentenced to 15 years and got out early. MURDER!!!!!
                Right. At first I was taken aback, but knowing that literally none of the crimes committed by dems have been punished. And the fact that it was extremely excessive, made sense to me now.

Comment

Chicago style scumbag for sure.....

But 3-5 would have been sufficient.......

Child molesters have got less time

Comment

Does anybody know what the original purpose was to give the President pardon powers?

I know it's in the Constitution, but what was the main purpose?

Comment

anyone ever looked at who Clinton pardoned on his last day?

Comment

Also, of course the press is freaking out but fail to mention Obama pardoned over 1,900 criminals. 500 of which were serving life sentences. This is more pardons than the 13 previous presidents COMBINED. He also holds the record for most pardons in a single day. On his last day as Prez he pardoned over 300 criminals. And nothing but praise and accolades from the biased MSM

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                          Does anybody know what the original purpose was to give the President pardon powers?

I know it's in the Constitution, but what was the main purpose?
                          Governors have the same power in their respective states.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                            Governors have the same power in their respective states.
                            Yes, I'm aware Governors have the power of Pardon too. The question, is why do they have the power to offer pardons? What was the main reason for such power?

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X