No announcement yet.

Landowners along River!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Technically none since it's not poaching with it being public water. I choose conservation so I catch photo release!

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
      Did u step off on his land? U did get out a few times. The lo was a d about it that's for sure. Your right about being on public water, but as you probably know, the min u step out of your boat in the river bed or on land you are technically trespassing. Not taking a side cause I've been in that position before too. You did catch some great fish.
      I’ve always thought that river banks are public property up to the the first floodplain. Although I know most land owners don’t want anyone stepping foot on “their” river banks. Maybe a game warden could chime in.

Comment

****. What a day !

Comment

I have a cool document I obtained when I was studying for my RPLS exam several years ago that explains the ownership in navigable and non-navigable streams. Some of it depends on the year of the patent, etc., but if I remember, I'll post it tomorrow when I get to the office.

Comment

Originally posted by gunfighterx1 View Post
            Brother Jake, hope you are doing well!!! yes sir its just the way it goes sometimes!! One day it will probably be legal to smoke it on the water hahaha not me though, ive got to keep a job!!

Brother you arent lying, i bet its not too far in the future it will be legal. Yeah i dont want to lose my job either lol, the money is too good to ruin it over a a plant!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
              Wrong...
              What he said.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome day btw!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

What a Jack@ss hope all is Cody! Thank you for your service.

Comment

Man that was epic! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

On one hand I want to watch this video, but I don’t feel like getting ****** off.

Comment

Very nice fish.

Comment

Awesome! Love your videos man!
                          Dont listen to them grumpy ol men...however I would be careful stepping out at the wrong spot, some LO are very confrontational in my experience Especially around the leakey area
                          Thx for your service!

Comment

Congrats on a great day of fishing. Lots of miss guided information out there on public and private property boundaries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Your doing it right.. I always enjoy the videos.

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
                                Did u step off on his land? U did get out a few times. The lo was a d about it that's for sure. Your right about being on public water, but as you probably know, the min u step out of your boat in the river bed or on land you are technically trespassing. Not taking a side cause I've been in that position before too. You did catch some great fish.
                                I think there is a 100' "zone" from the edge of the water that is considered public property. Check me on that.

No vid for me. I would love to see it.
                                Last edited by lovemylegacy; 07-25-2019, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X