Blagojevich pardoned.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charles View Post
    I've always found it odd that one person could override a jurors decision.
    Even more odd that often 9 people in black robes have the ultimate, and final say concerning the lives of 320 million people.

Comment

6 wrongs dont make a right![emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Pardons may be swampy. But running a corrupt Justice Department and having a corrupt lying FBI director is much swampier.

Doesnt all of this go back to Hussein Senate seat anyways?
        Attached Files

Comment

I don't have a problem with 8 years...that is a long time & sends a message to politicians I would hope!! We have revolving doors on violent offenders & yes murderers / rapists / violent assault see less time.

He's a political thug & don't care for the guy but he lost 8 years of time with his wife & kids who are now in HS...I am seeing way more disgust over this than what has happened to Kate Steinle & the ACQUITTAL of her illegal immigrant murderer!! WTH??

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
            I don't have a problem with 8 years...that is a long time & sends a message to politicians I would hope!! We have revolving doors on violent offenders & yes murderers / rapists / violent assault see less time.

He's a political thug & don't care for the guy but he lost 8 years of time with his wife & kids who are now in HS...I am seeing way more disgust over this than what has happened to Kate Steinle & the ACQUITTAL of her illegal immigrant murderer!! WTH??
            Don't leave out the "No Bail" bill in New York either.

Comment

Trumps averaging 8 pardons/commutations a year.... Obama 241....

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                6 wrongs dont make a right![emoji848]

Maybe not, but the glaring hypocrisy is getting very, very tiring.

Comment

Blago needs to stop running his mouth on TV interviews. He's sounding like he didn't learn a dang thing in jail. Claims he's innocent.

Comment

Originally posted by blackfoot1 View Post
                    Trumps averaging 8 pardons/commutations a year.... Obama 241....
                    Yeah, but, but, but, that's 8 too many because it's Trump; don't 'ya know?

Comment

It was strategic
                      Blago was a dem and now he has no choice but to sing the praises for a Republican president
                      There are still a lot of Chicago thugs that will listen to what blago says

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                        Maybe not, but the glaring hypocrisy is getting very, very tiring.
                        I can agree, but supposedly we are bigger, smarter and better than that! [emoji6] If it is politics it should not press buttons at every turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                          I can agree, but supposedly we are bigger, smarter and better than that! [emoji6] If it is politics it should not press buttons at every turn.

If we were smarter than that, then we wouldn’t have slowly and steadily lost a lot of our liberties. It is definitely pressing my buttons at every turn right now. There has never been a time like the last decade, where politicians have so blatantly gone against their oath and introduced bills that are totally against the constitution and bill of rights. Complete and total tyranny.
                          Last edited by Ironman; 02-19-2020, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                            It was strategic
                            Blago was a dem and now he has no choice but to sing the praises for a Republican president

Not to mention there is no telling how much dirt Blago has on any number of political hacks.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                              It was strategic

One thing I have learned the last 3 years is there is always a method to Trump's madness. Something is being set up here. Wait and see. Just like in his tweets. The hook is baited and the line is slack. Who's gonna grab the bait and run with it?

Comment

I'm torn on this. Part of me wants him to rot as he abused his elected position for personal gain. Part of me knows that prosecuting him was a joke as we know that this kind of stuff (and worse) runs rampant in politics with even the biggest players. It's glaringly obvious that he was the scape goat in that whole rodeo.

My wishful side thinks maybe there will be an information exchange over this, but I know nothing will happen.

Unless i'm missing something, I have to give POTUS a thumbs down on this one. Maybe i'll be forced to eat crow? Either way, one commuted sentence is a ridiculous thing to linger on.

I will say that if he does this POS a favor but never pardons Flynn, I will be forever scratching my head.

Comment

Working...
                                X