Alamo Precision rifles wins Armageddon PRS match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alamo Precision rifles wins Armageddon PRS match

Jake Vibbers won it shooting an APR gun!!! testament for Robert and his team!!!

all shooters shot 6mm , most 6mm Dasher

Man. This makes me even MORE excited than I was to get mine!

Comment

That’s awesome! Congrats to Jake and APR! I started listening to his podcast he does with Jon Pynch and he seems like a good guy.

Comment

Awesome congrats

Comment

Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Jake is a target killing machine! He had a great season with quite a few top 3 finishes and wins. I usually don't post that stuff on here, but several of our PRS shooters did really well again last season and we had a great year on the ELR side of the sport as well. I ended up with a couple of wins and a few top 3 finishes there myself. Thanks for posting that Buzz!

Comment

Makes me want a APR rifle even more !

Comment

Originally posted by Saltyag15 View Post
                That’s awesome! Congrats to Jake and APR! I started listening to his podcast he does with Jon Pynch and he seems like a good guy.
                What’s the name of that podcast? I am always looking for shooting, and specifically PRS related ones. I’m pounding through the Everyday Sniper right now.

Comment

Congratulations. I’ve seen your rifles in one of the TSRA magazines awhile back also. You and your staff have built a solid reputation. Great product at a solid price and always helpful goes a long ways. You should be proud.

I tried to set you up to say something mean but couldn’t. I thought the single shot action with DBM build would get you to crack but even that didn’t work! [emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by cattlelackranch View Post
                    Congratulations. I’ve seen your rifles in one of the TSRA magazines awhile back also. You and your staff have built a solid reputation. Great product at a solid price and always helpful goes a long ways. You should be proud.

I tried to set you up to say something mean but couldn’t. I thought the single shot action with DBM build would get you to crack but even that didn’t work! [emoji16]
                    Ha ha. Thanks!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
                        What’s the name of that podcast? I am always looking for shooting, and specifically PRS related ones. I’m pounding through the Everyday Sniper right now.
                        It's called VP Precision.

Comment

Jake is a great shooter. I’ve been watching him shoot for a few years now.

But that’s easy to do when you have such a well built gun.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

It definitely feels good to see your products getting some time on the podium, but we try to keep it in perspective. These guys are the best of the best, they are sponsored, and they could probably still do pretty good with a Red Ryder! Ha Ha. I don't really look at wins, or the lists like "what the pros use" as the best measure of the product itself- since they are somewhat biased by sponsorships. They do however show a products ability to compete on the same level as the other top-tier options out there, which is where I find the value in them. Well, except for my wins....that was pretty much all the gun!

Comment

Congrats Robert you guys earned all the praise you are getting.

Comment

Working...
                              X