Brush Mulching - Shooting Lanes and Feed Locations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brush Mulching - Shooting Lanes and Feed Locations

I had Michael delete the other thread because the pictures were obnoxiously large when not looking on Tapatalk, so I’m starting over.

Give me a shout if anyone needs some brush cleared at their deer leases or property. I pretty much travel the state of Texas if the job is worth the trip. Doesn’t hurt to ask.

Appreciate it!

Matt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pictures:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Machine works perfect for trails as well.

Comment

That makes me want to buy a piece of land just to see you clean it up........almost. Seriously, it looks really good !

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
              That makes me want to buy a piece of land just to see you clean it up........almost. Seriously, it looks really good !

Appreciate it!

Comment

You are doin' good work Matt!! Congratulations on a great service!!

Comment

Matt does great work and is very conscientious about how he leaves your land.

I was very pleased.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    You are doin' good work Matt!! Congratulations on a great service!!
                    Thanks!

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                    Matt does great work and is very conscientious about how he leaves your land.

I was very pleased.
                    Thanks for the kind words. I try to treat each job like it is my own property.

Comment

I am in Coleman County about 60 miles south of Abilene. I have about 3,000 ft of fence line I need cleared. It mostly thorny green briars and small mesquite trees. Do you charge by the day? I could probably guarantee 3 days work with some cedar tree mulching. I see you are located in Spring. What would be worth it to you ( # of days work) to travel 360 miles one way.

Comment

Originally posted by mustangman View Post
                        I am in Coleman County about 60 miles south of Abilene. I have about 3,000 ft of fence line I need cleared. It mostly thorny green briars and small mesquite trees. Do you charge by the day? I could probably guarantee 3 days work with some cedar tree mulching. I see you are located in Spring. What would be worth it to you ( # of days work) to travel 360 miles one way.
                        I'd be interested. I charge by the day. I need to do a job in Junction in the near future so I could hit them at the same time frame. Does the fence right away have old fence in it? Feel free to call or message me and we can discuss. I will PM my contact info.

Thanks,

Matt

Comment

Stolle,
                          I'm interested. I have a couple of acres just north of Austin. Not sure if that is too small for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneman1 View Post
                            Stolle,
                            I'm interested. I have a couple of acres just north of Austin. Not sure if that is too small for you?

Not too small. I’ll pm you my contact information and we can discuss details.

Comment

Do you ever come by the Columbus Tx area?

Comment

Working...
                              X