Kickapoo hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kickapoo hunt

Looks like the Kickapoo hunts were canceled due to anthrax outbreak.

First year my son was drawn for a hunt and know it’s canceled.
    Attached Files

Tough break sorry to hear that

Comment

I hate that for you and your son. It's the best thing though. Glen and I did the archery hunt there early October. Hunted hard for several days and never saw a deer. We did see a couple driving around, I think maybe 4. Its gonna take a long time for that area to recover.

Yall should still go there someday. Beautiful area!!! We got to watch about a million bats come out of their cave one evening! Also did a guided tour of another cave! Slept under the most stars I think I have ever seen! Had a great time! I bet your son would still enjoy it!

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
        I hate that for you and your son. It's the best thing though. Glen and I did the archery hunt there early October. Hunted hard for several days and never saw a deer. We did see a couple driving around, I think maybe 4. Its gonna take a long time for that area to recover.

Yall should still go there someday. Beautiful area!!! We got to watch about a million bats come out of their cave one evening! Also did a guided tour of another cave! Slept under the most stars I think I have ever seen! Had a great time! I bet your son would still enjoy it!

Yep. He was a little upset but once I told him why he was more understanding.

Comment

Working...
        X