X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look what the mailman just brought...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

See if you can spot Buff. He's pictured in the video.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
        I know you get on trad gang. There is a guy selling 2 JoJan Multifletchers with right helical clamps for $50 each - shipped. That is a great deal!

Bisch
        bought my JoJan at a garage sale $10.00

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
          See if you can spot Buff. He's pictured in the video.
          I saw him!! I believe he's in there twice. Once with a lioness and once with a cape buffalo.

Comment

Originally posted by mpotts View Post
            bought my JoJan at a garage sale $10.00
            That's a once in a lifetime steal right there!!!!!

Bisch

Comment

You won't be disappointed. Great bow.

Comment

Well I went back and forth on quivers, couldn't make up my mind if I wanted a bow quiver or a back quiver...I've been using a bow quiver all this time and have gotten used to it. I decided to go back with a bow quiver so I had them add a Selway slide on quiver to my order, and some 145 grain tips for tuning since I only have a couple of those. In some of the places I hunt I'm already carrying a backpack and stand, or stool and blind so a bow quiver will be easier than having to strap something else on my back. It seems like the days are draaaaaaaaggggiiinng by....

Comment

You'll have plenty of time to practice on pigs so next season you'll be ready for deer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

True!! I'll be hunting with it at Big Oak in February too hopefully. I should have it by Christmas so that'll give me plenty of time to get it tuned and get comfortable with it.

Comment

It won't take long to adjust. You likely won't put it down much and that'll help you get used to it pretty fast.

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
                        True!! I'll be hunting with it at Big Oak in February too hopefully. I should have it by Christmas so that'll give me plenty of time to get it tuned and get comfortable with it.
                        Gotta rub it in you got a spot and I didn't don't ya?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

I forgot to mention this, and it's a little off topic, but I may be a grandpa today!!! I don't feel old enough to be a grandpa lol but I guess I better get ready. I"ll meet my granddaughter this evening. More exciting than a new Black Widow even!!

Comment

Congratulations on a new obsession. The grand daughter, not the bow.

Gary

Comment

Thanks!! The hospital is only 5 minutes away, and my wife and son are both in the delivery room. So instead of just sitting in the waiting room alone I'm at home waiting. I told my wife when she can see the head text me lol. I'm getting antsy!!

Comment

Congrats on the pending extension to your family. Prayers for a smooth delivery.

(and and can't believe it's been 6 weeks already... you must be getting anxious!)

Comment

Working...
                                X