Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saxton Pope e-book...

Hunting with the Bow & Arrow

Excellent book that everyone should read...and it's FREE!...I paid $25 for my copy a few years ago.

Thanks for the link, will get lots of enjoyment from the read and pass on to friends.

ROOTER

Comment

joey, how is the healing process going? hope your making good progress...

Comment

Slow. Thanks for asking.

I still can't straighten the arm all the way and it can't handle enough pressure to even 'quarter-draw' the 45# Wing I hoped to be shooting soon. If I had a lease, I'd probably feel the pressure ($$$$$) to dust off my 30.06 and go get some venison...but since I didn't get on one this year, I'm just chillin' at home and making some youth bows for little ones...at least I can shoot those!

It is healing, however. I get a little more range of motion and the rehab get's a little less painful every week. I have enough use to work (for the most part), so I can't really complain about much.

I have a friend who fell from a 6' scaffold. He got up, shook it off and finished the work day only to die in his bed at home later that night. I know how easy things could've been much worse. I'll shoot again soon enough.

Comment

Thanks for the link and hope you heal up, not only real fast but real well, Joey.

Comment

Glad you are recovering. I know the healing process takes time, but keep doing the rehab and you should heal up well. I haven't got to hunt or even shoot in the last month and a half due to work. Maybe I'll get to go around Christmas. Good luck and God Bless!

Comment

Working...
            X