marinade for wild hog steaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

marinade for wild hog steaks

Does anyone have a marinade for wild hog steaks? I want to grill some but I don't have a marinade recipe, would anyone like to share one?

KISS .....

mix -
    1 cup Italian salad dressing
    1/4 cup Dales Seasoning

or marinade with Tiger Sauce

marinate meat for 24 hrs , then generously sprinkle with the Blaze and throw on the pit

Comment

Honestly , my favorite way to make em is to use the Lowrys 30 min. marinade. My favorite is the Korean BBQ but is really hard to find. If I cant find the Korean bbq, I like t use the terryaki. But, I soak mine overnight and give em a shake every time I go to the fridge.

Comment

go to a mexican market and get some achiote paste, mix it with a little vegetable oil, soy sauce, orange juice, and fresh cilantro onion and garlic. if it gets too thick, mix it with beer.

Comment

Zesty Italian dressing

Comment

stubbs pork marinade is hard to beat-i've tried making my own and making the recipes of others and so far nothing seems to come close. The lemon grass and ginger really make it stand out.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
              KISS .....

mix -
              1 cup Italian salad dressing
              1/4 cup Dales Seasoning
              ^^^^This works great!!!

Comment

I usually just throw something together... but I make sure it doesn't have salt in it. I brine pork (or wild hog) so it stays juicy... and it gets all the salt it needs that way.

Comment

Woschtershire, lemon juice, a beer, and water. 24 to 48 hours.

Comment

Working...
                  X