Gun draw for bowHunter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gun draw for bowHunter?

Well at least I got selected. Will be going down to Fairfield forthe antlerless/spike hunts. I guess I will have to breakout my rifle, unless someone thinks I can possibly bowhunt down there?
    Roy

The hunts will list what means you can and can't use.Most of the gun hunts you can bowhunt.

DJ

Comment

Fairfield is a beutiful park,take a fishing pole if you stay inside the park. there is a nice fishing dock there,for when your not hunting.

Comment

Man, I've been applying there for three years. Good luck! It's a beautiful park with plenty of deer.

Comment

Good Luck on hunt

Comment

have fun

Comment

I hunted there a couple of years ago and shot a big sow. Only saw one deer and it was a 4 point. As for hogs though, there are plenty of them. When are you going? I'm gonna try for a stand by spot for the last hunt in December. And FYI, they set up a brush blind at the hunt locations and scatter corn. I took my ground blind and brushed it in with the limbs off the brush blind. Worked out really well. So if ya got a ground blind, I'd take it.

Comment

Well it looks like I will not be able to go now. Work schedule has changed. Stand by will be available. For move 29 hunt. Dang it.

Comment

Originally posted by ram6256 View Post
                  Well it looks like I will not be able to go now. Work schedule has changed. Stand by will be available. For move 29 hunt. Dang it.
                  If you know for sure you will not go, call the park and let them know to release your spot, that is, if you have sent in the permit fee. Once you pay, that spot is yours whether you show up or not. But if you release it, they can let a stand-by take it!!!

Comment

Already done, Squiggly.
                    Roy

Comment

Already done, Squiggly.
                      Roy

Comment

Working...
                      X