It's not if, it's when.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
    And this is the reason this crap spreads so bad. You stayed away from "compromised" folks. But will all the other healthy folks you potentially gave it to do the same? How many uncompromised folks have gotten this and died?

See ya at the crawfish boil!
    Yea, we should all wear masks and hide in our houses…
    Stay home in the fetal position, you should be fine…

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
      Yea, we should all wear masks and hide in our houses…

Stay home in the fetal position, you should be fine…
      Not at all what I said. If your positive how about be kind considerate prudent and know that you can easily infect other folks. You shouldn't be out in public if you have the flu either. Just use some common sense and not spread your crap all over town. Do you liter? Do you drive drunk? Do you point loaded guns at other folks? No because it's stupid and disrespectful and potentiallydangerous to other folks. Same thing with spreading covid all over your county. Just be smart and use common sense

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Not at all what I said. If your positive how about be kind considerate prudent and know that you can easily infect other folks. You shouldn't be out in public if you have the flu either. Just use some common sense and not spread your crap all over town. Do you liter? Do you drive drunk? Do you point loaded guns at other folks? No because it's stupid and disrespectful and potentiallydangerous to other folks. Same thing with spreading covid all over your county. Just be smart and use common sense

Is this your spiel for having others wear masks? To make you feel better?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
          Is this your spiel for having others wear masks? To make you feel better?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
          Didn't ask anyone to wear a mask. I don't wear a mask in public bit when I had covid I wasn't going to work or grocery shopping. Fellow was bragging about running around in public x2 knowing he was covid positive and I'm just pointing out the fact that's not a very smart or considerate thing to do. I'd think anyone with ability to think rationally about cause and effect or the idea of being a good neighbor could grasp that concept.

Comment

Didn't ask anyone to wear a mask. I don't wear a mask in public bit when I had covid I wasn't going to work or grocery shopping. Fellow was bragging about running around in public x2 knowing he was covid positive and I'm just pointing out the fact that's not a very smart or considerate thing to do. I'd think anyone with ability to think rationally about cause and effect or the idea of being a good neighbor could grasp that concept.

I'm healthy. Why should the responsibility to quarantine be put on me?

Is it irresponsible of the people who have comorbidities or a compromised immune systems to not self quarantine?

Is it irresponsible of the people who are obesse to continue to NOT take care of there health? After all they've had almost 2 years to loose weight, get in shape and eat better.

Comment

2x

Comment

Goodness.....we've gone full blown retard!

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
                  I'm healthy. Why should the responsibility to quarantine be put on me?

Is it irresponsible of the people who have comorbidities or a compromised immune systems to not self quarantine?

Is it irresponsible of the people who are obesse to continue to NOT take care of there health? After all they've had almost 2 years to loose weight, get in shape and eat better.
                  So based on that line of thought you'd be the first one out the door if your house or office caught fire. All the sick and frail and weak be ****ed. "Well I got 2 strong legs and healthy lungs. Who cares if the other folks in here burn. I'll be fine." You just need to stop bud. Just stop and think about your actions for 1 second. Don't be selfish. It's not just fat folks that this affects. We are all one community. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Comment

Gonna have to agree with this, anybody who's got Covid or the Flu for that matter really shouldn't be running around infecting people. It's pretty inconsiderate to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                      Gonna have to agree with this, anybody who's got Covid or the Flu for that matter really shouldn't be running around infecting people. It's pretty inconsiderate to do so.

I agree also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gonna have to agree with the below. Doesn’t matter what you have, isn’t really cool putting people through an infection even if you have the 99.5% chance or survival. My wife had it and didn’t wish it on anyone but hey maybe this guy does. Unfortunate.

Comment

Who goes around spreading cooties when you feel like crap...most logical people understand to isolate when symptomatic regardless of what you have.

It's the whole BS angle of everyone who is unvaxxed is now walking around spreading the rona not knowing they are sick who are misleading the public...the whole asymptomatic pandemic of the unjab'd is the angle they are using for mandates & it's all nonsense. They need this angle desperately to push the jabs & the msm feeds it out constantly. You can tell who believes it because they live in fear.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                            Who goes around spreading cooties when you feel like crap...most logical people understand to isolate when symptomatic regardless of what you have.
                            I heard about some extended family went to the fair in Dallas several weeks ago, they were feeling bad and tested positive but "weren't worried about it because they're fully vaccinated." I'm not sure if it's ignorance or arrogance, didn't ask, but that's a **** move and ticks me off.

Comment

This is pretty simple to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                                Seems like you were willing to gamble with all those travels.
                                Sooner or later, luck always runs out.

Hope you all recover quickly.
                                I wouldn't call that gambling I call that living.

Comment

Working...
                                X