Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Javi's are my specailty;-)

Comment

No guarantees on the javies though. I've only seen two and that was about 7 years ago.

Comment

Plan on being there, will probably come early on Friday. Will bring a couple more buds if they want to ride.

ROOTER

Comment

Hey Rooter,
          How's things going for ya? Don't remember ever seeing you on TexasBowhunter before. Good to see your script.

Comment

Just put the last weekend in Feb. down. Guess I need to start looking for some clearance arrows

Comment

LostHawg, I 've been on afew times in the past but spend most of my time at TRADGANG and visit STICKBOW on occasion.

Hopefully there will be at least 3 of us coming from DEEP EAST, I plan on coming over bright and early Friday, camping out and enjoying some frosty adult beverages.

Looking forward to seeing the GANG and meeting some new fellars.

ROOTER

Comment

Speaking of camping on this deal, is there a primitive campsite where we'll be hunting? Or a campsite (State Park) near by?

How many of us can you handle, Losthawg? This started out as you offering to put 2050z on his first trad-kill and now we're all moving in for the weekend!

That javi-business will make it more interesting! I may try to build a Hickory board-bow for this hunt. Anyone else wanna take the primitive challenge?

Comment

I'm sure a couple of the guys are already shooting primitive Board bows. They are called "Black Widows"

Comment

Haha

Originally posted by broken arrow View Post
                    I'm sure a couple of the guys are already shooting primitive Board bows. They are called "Black Widows"

Comment

Your just about to cross the line broken arrow!

Comment

Dat's funny rite der...I don't care who you are...dat's funny....

Comment

I guess there is one in every crowd

Comment

Rooter, this is seperate from the one I was planning for January. Like Tinman says this started with 2050Z asking about a place to hunt for rabbits. Since I enjoy stomping in the brush so much, I decided to give'm a "howdy an' come on over". Shoot, the more the merrier.

Anyway, this isn't my land, I'm just saying its available and there's a lot of it.

There's a KOA not too far from the property. For the military; the base has a rec area that allows some camping as well.

I'll post more as the time gets closer. I'll post up a couple maps that'll help. The Lake police also have maps of the huntable lands.

Comment

How close to Lake Ivie is the property?
                              Last edited by tinman; 10-25-2006, 09:23 PM.

Comment

About 40 miles driving, maybe 30 as the crow flies.

Comment

Working...
                                X