• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It depends on the work schedule might try to go scouting Sunday

Comment

Thanks guys for all the Info

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
        That’s the running joke about the place.

There is an atv trail... which in my 20 years there have never seen it open other than draw hunts. To use an atv you must wear a helmet, and have a magic tag that you must trade a troll a jar of gypsy tears for.... then you can use an atv.... except the trail is closed usually

No big deal though it’s only 5-6 miles one way over there. Could use a boat.... if any ramp is usable at that time. Canoe would be best so you can drag by hand
        Thanks for the info. Glad I didn't drag my SxS from an hour away. Just to see the atv trail closed.

Comment

It's the prettiest woods I've never seen a deer in! That said I've never deer hunted it. But been up and down that river several times and through there a few times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
            It's the prettiest woods I've never seen a deer in! That said I've never deer hunted it. But been up and down that river several times and through there a few times

Stay in your lane . . I'm watching . . lol

It just means more . .

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post

X2. It has some of the prettiest hardwood bottoms I've ever seen, without deer lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Any ducks in there?

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
                  Any ducks in there?
                  Yes . . And at times geese . .

It just means more . .

Comment

Crossbows?

Are crossbows legal here? I see some hunting areas specifically mention crossbows, but here it just says legal archery equipment.

Comment

Hunted here my 1st time on Saturday. I really liked this place. Saw 3 does that were to far out for bow but enjoyed watching them. There was a lot of guns going off in every direction not sure what was being hunted ducks I think. Can't wait till this coming weekend. Found lots of fresh hog sign.

Comment

Working...
                      X