Hyundai Palisade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hyundai Palisade

It’s time for the wife to get a new car. We are looking at the palisade or the highlander. She likes the palisade over the Highlander right now because it has more bells and whistles, plus the 3rd row seating is better. I’m a Toyota fan, my tundra has right at 100k and has been great. I don’t know much about the longevity for the Hyundai vehicles. Looking for some reviews on the palisade. That’s more then likely the route we are going to go. For the people who have owned/own the palisade what’s your opinion on them. Thanks.

Bought one in February. Best deal on the market if you are looking for a 3-row SUV. Id do it again in a heartbeat.

Comment

Absolutely love ours! That was the same two vehicles we were contemplating. Went Palisade based on having a lot more features.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I know a couple of people that have them. And, they both speak very highly of them.

One got rid of a Mercedes suv due to constant issues and bought the Palisade.

Comment

Sold our Highlander & bought a Palisade. We have had it about a year now. It’s been great so far.

Comment

Good deal, appreciate the feedback.

Comment

My wife has a Kia Telluride. Same vehicle as the Palisade, other than some cosmetic differences that we liked better. It's been a great little SUV for her.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishcat91 View Post
                It’s time for the wife to get a new car. We are looking at the palisade or the highlander. She likes the palisade over the Highlander right now because it has more bells and whistles, plus the 3rd row seating is better. I’m a Toyota fan, my tundra has right at 100k and has been great. I don’t know much about the longevity for the Hyundai vehicles. Looking for some reviews on the palisade. That’s more then likely the route we are going to go. For the people who have owned/own the palisade what’s your opinion on them. Thanks.
                Just an FYI - we bought our Palisade from Martin Aleman @ AutoNation Hyundai Corpus Christi & have it serviced in Victoria. They beat every dealership from Houston, San Antonio, Victoria & Austin

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
                  Just an FYI - we bought our Palisade from Martin Aleman @ AutoNation Hyundai Corpus Christi & have it serviced in Victoria. They beat every dealership from Houston, San Antonio, Victoria & Austin
                  Good to know, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                    My wife has a Kia Telluride. Same vehicle as the Palisade, other than some cosmetic differences that we liked better. It's been a great little SUV for her.
                    She’s looking at the telluride as well. Looks like we may be driving to Houston tomorrow to look at one.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishcat91 View Post
                      She’s looking at the telluride as well. Looks like we may be driving to Houston tomorrow to look at one.
                      We liked the looks of the Telluride a little better (inside and out). Other than that, which is just personal preference, they're the same. Last year, Tellurides were selling for over sticker at most dealerships, but Palisades could be had for under sticker. Most people went for the cosmetics. I don't know if Palisades are still cheaper or not.

Comment

Are they still asking MSRP+ for the Telluride? We would have bought one but no one was budging off MSRP and some dealers were doing ADM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                          We liked the looks of the Telluride a little better (inside and out). Other than that, which is just personal preference, they're the same. Last year, Tellurides were selling for over sticker at most dealerships, but Palisades could be had for under sticker. Most people went for the cosmetics. I don't know if Palisades are still cheaper or not.
                          Same experience here. Kia was a tad nicer, but we could not find one. My wife ended up with the Palisade. It's a great vehicle, and we have zero regrets.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like we are going with the Telluride. Fort Bend Kia is selling them at sticker price with no dealer add on's. We are going to order one, which will be about a 6 month wait. Wife likes the nightfall sx prestige package. It is pretty sweet.

Comment

sounds like a nice one, as well as a heck of a deal.
                              the wife is Hyundai type of a gal, since she got into a head on collision in her Hyundai Accent, the car did a great job as far as passenger safety , motor dropped and went under instead of inside the whole front end was up to the windshield... by the grace of God and Mother Mary, not broken bone or major laceration, plenty of bruising from the seat belt, but man that car did what was needed,, so all that said, i thing KIA /Hyundai are good safe vehicles

Comment

Working...
                              X