No announcement yet.

Delete Friendly Ford Dealer in Texas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My father just traded vehicle , Ford Edge, auto max gave him 5 grand more in cash than the Ford dealership offered him as a trade in.

Comment

Not to hi jack this thread but what’s the going price to have a 2015 F-250 6.7 deleted ? Asking for a friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CoachS View Post
        Can you still delete them? Asking for a friend…

I have a buddy with a shop in Victoria that does weight loss surgery’s on diesels .

Comment

I traded in a full delete duramax in February. They didn’t even ask about it . It was probably going to the auction so they didn’t care .

Comment

Originally posted by deerslayer64d View Post
            Not to hi jack this thread but what’s the going price to have a 2015 F-250 6.7 deleted ? Asking for a friend

How many miles and trim package? I’ve been looking for 6 weeks and finally pulled trigger last Wed. It got to the point, my wife would give be truck and mileage and I’d be within 1000-2000 of price. Or she’d give me truck and asking price and I’d tell her the number of miles. Terrible time to buy them, but great for those selling!

Comment

Originally posted by coachmas View Post
              How many miles and trim package? I’ve been looking for 6 weeks and finally pulled trigger last Wed. It got to the point, my wife would give be truck and mileage and I’d be within 1000-2000 of price. Or she’d give me truck and asking price and I’d tell her the number of miles. Terrible time to buy them, but great for those selling!

Lariat package 102k miles

Comment

Delete Friendly Ford Dealer in Texas?

Comment

Sell it outright man!! Most dealers are going to cut you at the knees on deletes trucks…

Comment

Lariat package 102k miles

I must have overlooked the year model, but I’ll go with the following info.

2016 F250 Diesel, Lariat, FX4. 102k miles. (Non-delete) have been listing in the ball park of $48-51k, and a few a little higher. Subtract 1500-3000 if a year older or add it is newer. That’s just from my searching all over Texas and Oklahoma recently. Not sure on delete. Most trucks I checked on from dealers told me they didn’t “resale” trucks that were deleted when I inquired about specific trucks. I took that to mean they either fixed them or sent them to auction.

I’ve seen 2012-2013 models with 100-120k miles in the $34-38k asking range. Crazy times.

Comment

Thank you sir for the reply, I was actually asking what it would cost the have the 2015 F-250 FX-4 lariat package 6.7 with 102k miles deleted .

Comment

tagged

Comment

Thank you sir for the reply, I was actually asking what it would cost the have the 2015 F-250 FX-4 lariat package 6.7 with 102k miles deleted .

Oops . Sorry. Good luck with it.

Comment

Working...
                          X