Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LWC View Post
    Down to $51
    Haha. I bought at 57. By the time the order filled, down to 51.

Comment

Originally posted by aggieman12 View Post
      Haha. I bought at 57. By the time the order filled, down to 51.
      I think they halted trading on AMC. Not sure how all that works. But I think it gives the hedge fund guys a little time to cheat and cause some panic sell off. Hoping it keeps on trucking....to the moon!

Comment

I got in on AMC at $9.50 and$28.25. To the moon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

$68

Comment

Got in on AMC at $4.52 and ended up adding at $28.26 and $26.36 I like where it’s headed

Comment

Originally posted by klepdo View Post

How does a company with an EPS of between zero and negative $15 per share over the past 4 years, coupled with zero - negative EBITDA/Distributable Cash conjure up a $29Billion market cap?

Total Assets are barely $10B, with $13 Billion in Liabilities. No equity, no cash flow, fubar competition and changing market, but still worth $29B

This is worse than GME in my opinion....... Gambling at its finest.

Comment

Originally posted by St59 View Post
                Got in on AMC at $4.52 and ended up adding at $28.26 and $26.36 I like where it’s headed

Originally posted by klepdo View Post

At what point do we sell?

I’ve already tripled my investment and playing with house at this point…

Comment

Hope you get out at the top of the wave my friend!

Originally posted by St59 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post

Who knows? Maybe when you get enough to pay for a few turkey hunts. It is definitely a gamble. I've heard some say it will go to the $200's and others say $1,000. Tough to say but fun to watch the ride. I'll be ahead when the rollercoaster stops but maybe not by much.

Comment

I was at work when a coworker of mine got a call, he said one of his friends told him to jump on AMC ASAP. My friend told me that his friends leads pan out like 20% so he didn’t buy any AMC stocks. Sure enough it went up and his buddy is up 55k.

Comment

Free Popcorn. Who knew.

Comment

anybody own ABRAXAS (AXAS) based in San Antonio...if it gets around $2 a share I'm going to buy alot...big highs and big lows

Comment

Originally posted by STGS View Post
                            How does a company with an EPS of between zero and negative $15 per share over the past 4 years, coupled with zero - negative EBITDA/Distributable Cash conjure up a $29Billion market cap?

Total Assets are barely $10B, with $13 Billion in Liabilities. No equity, no cash flow, fubar competition and changing market, but still worth $29B

This is worse than GME in my opinion....... Gambling at its finest.
                            Closed at $64.87 today. Up 102%. Not bad for a crappy company lol. But it isn't about the company itself. It is about the hedge funds shorting the stock and social media trying to use their leverage to run up the STONKS. Who knows where it goes but it is interesting. To the moon!

Comment

Trading has less to do with what a stock is worth and more to do with being able to figure out what social media will push. It's all messed up now LOL

Pumpers always put out super high targets just to get people FOMO so they buy. If anyone actually holds AMC waiting for it to hit $1,000 they are plain dumb. $200 is possible if it happens this week but that's insane. Company is worth near zero.

Maybe Bitcoin taught all these people how to trade and make something with no value, valuable

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post

That’s where I’m struggling. I’m at a nice profit on it, but don’t know what the heck is gonna happen on it....

Comment

Working...
                                X