Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where does west Texas start? Where does east Texas start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

West—Fort Stockton
    East— Dallas

Comment

Dallas is north Texas. Nothing east about it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I had a guy from Longview get mighty irritated when I told him I had a deer lease in East Texas. He asked where exactly and I said Lufkin. He said Lufkin is Southeast Texas, Longview is the real East Texas. I had no idea someone cared so much.

Comment

East Texas starts at the Brazos.

Comment

I'll play. East Texas is east of I-45 and West Texas is west of line from Del Rio to Midland.

Comment

Originally posted by W-O View Post
              I'll play. East Texas is east of I-45 and West Texas is west of line from Del Rio to Midland.
              Much more accurate than most are saying except for I45 splitting Houston.

Comment

East TX is when the Pine trees start showing up off i20. West is when the Mesquites show and NTX is home to the Oaks.

Comment

Man someone needs to call Lubbock and let them know they are no longer WTX....

Comment

This is easy, Looking at a Texas map draw a line down the middle, the left side is West and the right side is East, Learned that in 4th grade. Please close thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                      This is easy, Looking at a Texas map draw a line down the middle, the left side is West and the right side is East, Learned that in 4th grade. Please close thread.
                      Except tgat is not true at all. Only people in El Paso think that.

Comment

Originally posted by Deerguy View Post
                        West of I35, east of I35.
                        Anything west of I-10 starting in junction and as the crow flys to Fort Worth, east Texas is east of I-35 north of San Antonio,
                        South of hwy 90 and del rio = south Texas

Comment

Lol. Y'all crazy. Seguin is not east Texas. Neither is half of New Braunfels. Dear lord.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Much more accurate than most are saying except for I45 splitting Houston.

Katy is quite a bit different landscape than baytown

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                              Man someone needs to call Lubbock and let them know they are no longer WTX....
                              As long as nobody tries to call us that East TX bullsh** or claim we’re New Cali like the hill country we may not have many trees, but our family trees are still branched and we pride ourselves on having all our teeth!

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
                                West, TX part of the Hill Country???? Not sure about that????
                                Adios,
                                Gary
                                "County"

Comment

Working...
                                X