List of products there's a shortage of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
    What size is considered "full-sized"...... asking for a friend.

[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Brick
      Chlorine
      Side by sides
      Appliances
      Radiant barrier
      Garage doors
      Skilled labor

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
        Cat litter

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
        No dry cat food lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
          Common sense
          In a time that it should be an all time high demand!!

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
            Since you brought it up,

Discover LELO's range of luxury sex toys and intimate lifestyle products designed for unparalleled pleasure and performance.

Not made in U.S.A., but not made in China, either. This means the products are full-sized and the batteries last longer.

You’re welcome.
            Lawd have mercy!! I'm crying laughing about the full size and battery statement!!

Comment

More electric products problems. Can’t get 3 phase primary pull boxes; no secondary hand holes; anything polymer-concrete hard to get right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                Lawd have mercy!! I'm crying laughing about the full size and battery statement!!

I know! I crack myself up! Usually right before I say something entirely inappropriate. ((chuckle))

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                  I know! I crack myself up! Usually right before I say something entirely inappropriate. ((chuckle))

LMAO!!! Classic![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Cisco Network and Server hardware - orders and money up front with delivery - a year plus out for the equipment.

Then the planning necessary - to cut-over and or implement begins.

If one is in a High Tech position - with hardware running a business that is near end of life and support by CISCO NETWORKS (and any of the others - I mention Cisco because this is what I run with - PHONES / SERVERS / ROUTERS/SWITCHES) - storage = NIMBLE SSD SAN (another one impacted).

Million dollar server - pay now and wait a year plus - for delivery.

Prior - 2 months max from sending them a big check and the gear is delivered onsite.
                    CFO and CEO can agree on purchase - make the purchase and get the gear - all in the same year.

Now - fiscal forecasting technology stuff - is out of an annual YEARLY BUDGETARY window - it's now into a multi year funding window so fiscal forecasting - for all businesses burdened with managing technology have now HIT A WALL - with tracking financing and operations beyond a single year - FOR BIG TICKET ITEMS with work that impacts the company and the bottom line.

Budgeting for losses - if some of these losses in efficiencies and or risk or operational growth etc - are now becoming a major issue.

The turn quickly on a dime - leveraging technology has now become - the advanced system stuff is hammered with turn around

We pay for a technology today - with about a 5 - 7 year technology window before you have to replace it with upgrades and new gear

Now you pay and give up one year of your 5-7 hardware equipment life - as you wait, for your expensive order to get delivered. - and the time clock is counting - and you haven't even installed it and powered it up.

This is EXPENSIVE AND IMPACTS ALL BUSINESSES RIGHT NOW
                    Last edited by AtTheWall; 02-12-2022, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Ammo. Does anything else matter ???

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                        Ammo. Does anything else matter ???
                        Yes. If you own all the ammo but no one else has anything for you to take what good does it do?

Comment

Software that edits for capital letter over-usage..

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
                            Cisco Network and Server hardware - orders and money up front with delivery - a year plus out for the equipment.

Then the planning necessary - to cut-over and or implement begins.

If one is in a High Tech position - with hardware running a business that is near end of life and support by CISCO NETWORKS (and any of the others - I mention Cisco because this is what I run with - PHONES / SERVERS / ROUTERS/SWITCHES) - storage = NIMBLE SSD SAN (another one impacted).

Million dollar server - pay now and wait a year plus - for delivery.

Prior - 2 months max from sending them a big check and the gear is delivered onsite.
                            CFO and CEO can agree on purchase - make the purchase and get the gear - all in the same year.

Now - fiscal forecasting technology stuff - is out of an annual YEARLY BUDGETARY window - it's now into a multi year funding window so fiscal forecasting - for all businesses burdened with managing technology have now HIT A WALL - with tracking financing and operations beyond a single year - FOR BIG TICKET ITEMS with work that impacts the company and the bottom line.

Budgeting for losses - if some of these losses in efficiencies and or risk or operational growth etc - are now becoming a major issue.

The turn quickly on a dime - leveraging technology has now become - the advanced system stuff is hammered with turn around

We pay for a technology today - with about a 5 - 7 year technology window before you have to replace it with upgrades and new gear

Now you pay and give up one year of your 5-7 hardware equipment life - as you wait, for your expensive order to get delivered. - and the time clock is counting - and you haven't even installed it and powered it up.

This is EXPENSIVE AND IMPACTS ALL BUSINESSES RIGHT NOW

Also, Hot Cheetos. There’s been a shortage of Hot Cheetos.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Software that edits for capital letter over-usage..

SO TRUE! I SAY THIS ALL THE TIME. SERIOUSLY.

Comment

Originally posted by smart View Post
                                quality tbh threads.[emoji12][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X