• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
    You mofos must be crazy!!!!

Yessiree!!!! That trout too is like dammmmm
    Pretty much! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
      Fished east side of east matagorda yesterday. Was pretty brutal. Caught a sunburn and a buzz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      My wife and I went out with Glenn, and it was wild for a little bit while we attempted to fish the bay. We finally called uncle and headed up the river a ways. Finally picked up a few trout and a black drum, and released a few of the ever present gaftop’s...wind burnt and finally back at the office. If the wind hadn’t been such a pain in the tail, it would have been just perfect...but dang the wind was brutal. Maybe some folks are used to that, but not me

Thanks for a great trip, Glenn! thoroughly enjoyed the company and conversation...looking forward to making a decision on my own boat and bringing it down to break it in with you I appreciate you taking the time to give me your thoughts on each that I’m looking at, with an honest assessment of each one

Comment

Well today is a letdown, Yesterday was 10 times better!!!

Yea I said it!!
        Yeah I just scrolled up and looked at yesterday's again. Judging by everyone else's comments I may have to just bookmark this page and go to it every morning. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
          My wife and I went out with Glenn, and it was wild for a little bit while we attempted to fish the bay. We finally called uncle and headed up the river a ways. Finally picked up a few trout and a black drum, and released a few of the ever present gaftop’s...wind burnt and finally back at the office. If the wind hadn’t been such a pain in the tail, it would have been just perfect...but dang the wind was brutal. Maybe some folks are used to that, but not me

Thanks for a great trip, Glenn! thoroughly enjoyed the company and conversation...looking forward to making a decision on my own boat and bringing it down to break it in with you I appreciate you taking the time to give me your thoughts on each that I’m looking at, with an honest assessment of each one
          I enjoyed fishing with y'all. I wish the day had been better. High pressure and strong east winds are a tough combo. Hopefully we'll catch a better day next time. It was definitely one of the tougher days this year for me.

I'm looking forward to seeing what y'all come up with. You are on the right track already for sure. You won't be disappointed.

Comment

Well today is a letdown, Yesterday was 10 times better!!!

Yea I said it!!

I agree. Yesterday’s had a perfect place to put the power pole [emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
              I agree. Yesterday’s had a perfect place to put the power pole [emoji1787]
              Short and chunky just doesn't do it for me. She appears to be under 5 ft tall.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Chunky that's thick in all the right places

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just have to be an equal opportunity giver Bob lol

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                    Chunky that's thick in all the right places

Thick = fat

Comment

I think you should stick to fooseball,bbq and music threads

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

Comment

Keep it up with the short chubsters and I just might. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                              Y’all know what they say about red heads? Besides that they will stab you???

If she was holding a trout I would label her as specktacular.

Comment

I’m not going to go into details, but everyone please wear your kill switch.

Comment

Working...
                                X