Live crawfish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live crawfish

Anybody know the best place to get a bag of some live crawfish in the Denton area?? Im wanting to boil some bugs on Monday but I got no clue where to buy em at in my area. Thanks, and any advice or secrets on cooking em up send em my way lol

Won’t be long and many of the new Kroger super markets have them certain days of the week. (Usually Saturday) Keep an eye out for their weekly ad. They’ll usually post a blurb advertising live mudbugs in the ad

Most of them require you order it before the saturday so they know how many to get. They don’t want sacks of live mud bugs lying around unspoken for

Comment

Bayou Market, Lewisville

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prices in Lafayette are $4.50/lb. live with a one sack minimum purchase (30~35 lbs). Prices in North Texas are probably higher than giraffe balls right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
          Prices in Lafayette are $4.50/lb. live with a one sack minimum purchase (30~35 lbs). Prices in North Texas are probably higher than giraffe balls right now.
          Do you have a special seasoning for those giraffe balls?

Comment

I am getting 2 sacks today in Kingwood for 4.25 lb. Sorry no help on where to get in Denton.

Comment

Oh good Lord! How do you eat those things?

Go to a bait shop and get some crickets. Probably taste about the same.

Comment

Originally posted by SJP51 View Post
                Oh good Lord! How do you eat those things?

Go to a bait shop and get some crickets. Probably taste about the same.

You have never had my crawfish ;-) I hear ya though it's not for everyone

Comment

While not all venders are listed on the crawfish app (free), more and more seem to be listing on that now, so that might be a good place to start.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                    Do giraffe balls aell individually or do you have to buy the whole sack,

Comment

I've ordered from this guy in Lewisville the past few years and been pretty happy.
                      ORDER LIVE CRAWFISH ORDER BOILED CRAWFISH ORDER LIVE CRAWFISH ORDER BOILED CRAWFISH ORDER FRESH OYSTERS ORDER LIVE CRAWFISH ORDER YOUR WEEK CRAWFISH TODAY ALL ORDERS ARE FOR THIS WEEK ONLY ~ SELECT THE DAY YOU WOULD LIKE TO PICK UP ~ For

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                        Do giraffe balls aell individually or do you have to buy the whole sack,

Always a pair of nuts needing to make jokes on serious threads...

Comment

Bayou boil off of FT Worth Dr.

Comment

Floyd's in Webster for lunch today..............

Comment

Working...
                            X