How about Cabo for the Wedding ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about Cabo for the Wedding ?

Ok TBH , How about Cabo for Places to stay , Wedding Ideas , Pros/Cons of getting Married out of the USA ? Best Eating Places ? Best things to do ? Need Advice Please ! I need some TBH Advice , Thoughts , Places ... .................................................. .................................................. ...........I am getting Married this year an we been talking about just going and doing it then come home and have a wedding party at our house . ... Cabo is Now in the Discussions of places to go.

Some of the best striped marlin fishing you could find down in Cabo. Went a few years ago for our honeymoon and stayed at Grand Fiesta Americana, it was beautiful. There are some really nice golf courses down there and the marina is fun to spend a day at. La Chatita in the marina has exceptional service and the coldest beer we could find while down there for the week. You can tourist watch and see all of the yachts coming and going, super relaxing and just an enjoyable time.

Comment

Cabo is a solid choice

Comment

it's kinda strange, but international wedding certificates are a pain to try to get filed in the US. When my sister did it, they did a quick wedding here with parents and siblings, then did the big "wedding" in Mexico.

Comment

We did a JP wedding in the states then did the ceremony in Cabo, lots of beautiful places to stay, and stuff to do , utv tour, fishing, golfing, horse riding
          We stayed near the marina and spent lots of time in that area, our hotel ( La Haseinda) is gone,

Comment

We’ve photographed weddings in Cabo and have another one the end of this year. They are always a blast! Fun place with lots to do fishing, hiking, golfing, etc.

Last one we did was in Cabo San Jose and I’ll try and find the venue. Everyone stayed in San Lucy’s though.

Edit: Flora Farms was the reception.
            Last edited by 150class; 01-28-2021, 11:25 AM.

Comment

We did the exact thing your talking about and stayed at dreams. We got married in Texas by jp then had wedding which was included with 7 nights stay. Added a couple things but bought a nice camera for a friend to take pics with and brought a Bluetooth player to have own music. The add ons get pricey. We did a fishing trip together and had a blast. Once we got home we had a reception and had the pictures scrolling through the tv. We kept the invites small to Cabo and had a larger reception back home, we didn’t expect people to pay all the money to attend.

Comment

You have to get COVID test before coming back to states. Be sure to check on that.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                  You have to get COVID test before coming back to states. Be sure to check on that.

This. Canceled our trip for next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by wtx223 View Post
                    This. Canceled our trip for next weekend.

Most resorts have arrangements in place for testing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                      We did a JP wedding in the states then did the ceremony in Cabo, lots of beautiful places to stay, and stuff to do , utv tour, fishing, golfing, horse riding
                      We stayed near the marina and spent lots of time in that area, our hotel ( La Haseinda) is gone,
                      We did the same thing, JP when we got back. Ours was a big multi day event. Was awesome. We usually go once or twice a year. Always stay at Casa Dorado. You cannot beat the fishing. Our 10 year anniversary is this Oct and we were planning to get the wedding party back down but covid is looking to screw those plans up. Male sure to get a good video made.

Comment

We got married in Rivera maya it was a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by Comanchehunter View Post

Destination wedding in Cabo would be awesome.

However, the COVID testing mess is the reason we are cancelling our annual trip again. Its not worth the risk of getting a positive test on the way home. If positive, I assume you're stuck down there for 2 weeks??

Comment

My wife and I got married in Cabo. As stated above, went to the JP a few weeks before and had our ceremony at Pueblo Bonita Sunset Spa. After everyone left, we went to the sister resort Pueblo Bonita Pacifica (adults only) for our honeymoon. If I could do it all over again, I would do the same thing (but play Quivira golf course 1 more time)

Don't worry about not being able to come home from Cabo with the new testing protocols.. Its Mexico, pay a little fee and get a negative test..

Comment

Originally posted by Comanchehunter View Post

...and if you test positive?

Comment

Working...
                              X