Hunts Bowhunting Ranch??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunts Bowhunting Ranch??

Anyone hunt Hunts Bowhunting Ranch? Thinking about going here to try to get my first bowkill on some kind of ram. I have never hunted a day lease before, so I wanted to get the opinions of people who have hunted there.

i have been

well, lets see....hunts bowhunting ranch is ran by rickey hunt and i really enjoyed meeting rickey about a year ago.... his place is not huge but he has some great quality animals and you will likely see a representation of each specie show up at the feeder... you can hunt from treestands are some blinds he has constructed... there are some animals there that you could walk up and slap and i dont know if it would phaze them but there are some definetly wild critters there as well.... you will definetly have plenty of shot oppurtunities and it would make a great place for your first bowkill... rickey and his wife and two sons are awesome and will do all they can too get you on the hunt and animal you are looking for

Comment

Thanks for the response Bear. What were you hunting when you went?

Comment

a corsican, fallow, and blackbuck....had some gold medal rams a couple times within bow range but that wasnt what i was after this time

Comment

where is this place located .what are the prices like?

Comment

Here you go. I really want to try and get up there some day to chase blackbuck.

Comment

Working...
            X