Question about Day Leases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about Day Leases

When ypu see a day lease that gives a daily rate of $150 and a kill fee of $350, do you expect to pay $150, if you don't kill or do you expect to pay$500, if you do get a kill?

Yes and yes. Day leases you pay that rate for the days spent hunting and the kill fee if you shoot something.

Comment

Yes, the daily fee is always paid, this covers the ranch expenses if you are unlucky or decide not to shoot...the ranch still gets compensated for the time spent, lodging, feed, power, etc....

Some places, a few, will tell you that if you shoot a trophy animal, they will take the daily fee off the price, but most that I have been to (and I have been to a lot) are not like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
        Yes, the daily fee is always paid, this covers the ranch expenses if you are unlucky or decide not to shoot...the ranch still gets compensated for the time spent, lodging, feed, power, etc....

Some places, a few, will tell you that if you shoot a trophy animal, they will take the daily fee off the price, but most that I have been to (and I have been to a lot) are not like that.
        Well put.

Comment

nice info

Comment

Working...
          X