This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
    Is there ever a time when Aggie isn't thinking about LSU. Last year ya'll win for the first time in forever and make rings, cups and Jimbo puts a mural above his desk. This year they change the combination to the locker room with the score for motivation. LSU isn't the only team ya'll lost to.

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_ro...971bc5772.html
    ....ironic..complaining about aggies obsessing over lsu while obsessing over what aggies are doing..
    Thats pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      I sent Brock his avatar.

It's a good one.

Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bc it's pretty pathetic.
        I can think of worse things such as an LSU coach lying about being punched and Coach O lying about no AC.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
          I can think of worse things such as an LSU coach lying about being punched and Coach O lying about no AC.
          Too many witnesses said both were true. You believe your taunting punk and we will believe our sources. I know... 50-7 still hurts. I warned you last year it was coming. You should have been more prepared for the hurt. LSU, Bama, Auburn, and soon enough Ole Miss will always be your daddy. Why? Because...... you are Aggie.
          Last edited by Bayouboy; 12-23-2019, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
            Well done!

This one may actually top Beto!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              Too many witnesses said both were true. You believe your taunting punk and we will believe our sources. I know... 50-7 still hurts. I warned you last year it was coming. You should have been more prepared for the hurt. LSU, Bama, Auburn, and soon enough Ole Miss will always be your daddy. Why? Because...... you are Aggie.
              All of these witnesses on the tigerpoop website? You would think they could pull up the video.

Comment

Well done!

I guessed to myself it would be Hillery related. Ouch.

Comment

All of these witnesses on the tigerpoop website? You would think they could pull up the video.
                  Both were literally proven to be untrue. He also lied about calling the LaTech AD.

Comment

Well done!

LMAO[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

and here's video of the instigator. Had this imbecile acted cordial, congratulated his former colleagues, and shaken hands like a true Aggie, the post game incident would have never happened.

love the Heisman winner looking at DC like he's some crazed lunatic.

Comment

Is there ever a time when Aggie isn't thinking about LSU. Last year ya'll win for the first time in forever and make rings, cups and Jimbo puts a mural above his desk. This year they change the combination to the locker room with the score for motivation. LSU isn't the only team ya'll lost to.

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_ro...971bc5772.html

If last years game didn’t matter to LSU, why do y’all keep bringing it up?

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                          and here's video of the instigator. Had this imbecile acted cordial, congratulated his former colleagues, and shaken hands like a true Aggie, the post game incident would have never happened.

love the Heisman winner looking at DC like he's some crazed lunatic.

That's pretty rich coming from an LSU fan - pretty rich

Comment

Originally posted by SoTXAg06 View Post
                            If last years game didn’t matter to LSU, why do y’all keep bringing it up?

Who’s y’all?

Comment

todays game, Bad Boy Mowers Gasparilla Bowl
                              UCF vs. Marshall
                              Raymond James Stadium
                              Tampa, Florida
                              1:30 p.m., ESPN

Comment

On to EAUXU!