Field of dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Field of dreams

Anyone watch the pre-game of the Yankees White Sox game?

Thoughts

Originally posted by savage1134 View Post

Thoughts
    Thoughts? Why is Anyone that is a Patriotic American still supporting this crap???

Comment

Here we go. It’s tied to a great movie.

Patriotic American? You don’t know me. If you’d like. Let me know

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
        Thoughts? Why is Anyone that is a Patriotic American still supporting this crap???
        Why is that? Beautiful rendition of the National Anthem. All the players standing with hands over hearts. Patriotic Americans play sports too, people just like to focus on the FEW that want attention by being different.

OP, I don't watch much MLB, but this game's connection to the iconic movie piqued my interest. Good pregame, but I have no interest in watching the White Sox play Satan's spawn.

Comment

I’m watching…just because of the venue that’s for sure. Neat story on ex Rangers skipper Jeff Bannister prior to game. Too bad the Rangers fired the wrong manager back then. 🙄

And add insult to injury having to watch ex hurler Lance Lynn on the mound as well.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
            Why is that? Beautiful rendition of the National Anthem. All the players standing with hands over hearts. Patriotic Americans play sports too, people just like to focus on the FEW that want attention by being different.

OP, I don't watch much MLB, but this game's connection to the iconic movie piqued my interest. Good pregame, but I have no interest in watching the White Sox play Satan's spawn.
            Same. Much to my point of the original question of Pre game.

I could give 2 squats over the actual game

Comment

"The entrance was perfect ⚾️🌽 #MLBatFieldofDreams (via @MLB) https://t.co/DygmgWOzrF" via B/R Walk-Off on Twitter

Pretty cool stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                How many times a day do you scream at the clouds?
                Every single one of your posts I have ever come across wreaks of a bitter old man.

Comment

This world doesn't make any sense anymore. So now you unpatriotic for enjoying America's past time?

Baseball is quintessential American. I played my whole life until I got married and had a kid. I love baseball. Didn't know this game was happening and I don't know what happened in the pre game ceremony. If it was some protest I would be against it, but I would still watch the game. My life has become too stressful to let a ball game get me worked up. And if it did, i would just hit the channel up button on the remote.

Comment

Goosebumps with the entrance….

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                      I’m watching…just because of the venue that’s for sure. Neat story on ex Rangers skipper Jeff Bannister prior to game. Too bad the Rangers fired the wrong manager back then. 🙄

And add insult to injury having to watch ex hurler Lance Lynn on the mound as well.
                      Started a thread about Bannister

Comment

Originally posted by savage1134 View Post

Thoughts
                        No I missed it what happened? BTW I don't watch baseball but have this on just because of the novelty, just like NHL outdoor hockey games or Nascar dirt race it worked on me, be interesting if they get a ratings bump

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                          No I missed it what happened? BTW I don't watch baseball but have this on just because of the novelty, just like NHL outdoor hockey games or Nascar dirt race it worked on me, be interesting if they get a ratings bump
                          The players entered the field through the corn then there was an all out brawl! You missed it!

Just kidding...

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                            The stories of the ball players from back in time was amazing

The story of Bannister very cool.

The starting line eps walking onto the field was great

Comment

Loving this

Comment

Working...
                              X