Dove Loads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dove Loads?

Ya’ll think we’ll be able to get any this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. I've picked up 3 flats of 20 and 2 flats of 28 at academy in 2 days

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Already seeing quite a few. Academy had a couple of pallets out the other day. Seeing alot online too.

Comment

We'll be able to get all we want. Might not like the prices though.

Comment

Cheap dove loads at academy have been 6.99 a box.

Comment

Got 3 flats and plenty to reload.

Comment

Scored a case of Fiocci 1oz #8 today at our local academy. $89.99. The 19yr old at the gun counter said I could only buy 4 boxes. The manager agreed I was only buying 1 box, it was just a big box.

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                Scored a case of Fiocci 1oz #8 today at our local academy. $89.99. The 19yr old at the gun counter said I could only buy 4 boxes. The manager agreed I was only buying 1 box, it was just a big box.

Interesting. I went to 5 last week. Shotshells were 10 box limit. But they didnt have anything that was still in a case in order to get 10 flats

Comment

I think I have enough to make it through the season but I’ve been keeping an eye out and haven’t seen much so far. I’ll have to look again.

Comment

Academy had around 20 cases today. Not my preferred but I'll take what I can get now and hope I get my preferred shell later

Comment

Walmart had some yesterday so i bought a 5 box pack of 20's and 12's

Comment

Academy should be in stock. I picked up the 1 1/4 oz high brass 1350fps monarchs and talked to guy stocking shelves. He told me monarch is academy’s brand and they are made by Rio, and priced well for what they are ($9.50/box). Didn’t know that and thought I’d share

Comment

I have plenty 20 gauge, just in case someone wants to take me��

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                            Ya’ll think we’ll be able to get any this year?

why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Leaverrite View Post
                              Academy should be in stock. I picked up the 1 1/4 oz high brass 1350fps monarchs and talked to guy stocking shelves. He told me monarch is academy’s brand and they are made by Rio, and priced well for what they are ($9.50/box). Didn’t know that and thought I’d share
                              Don't believe everything you hear in sporting good stores from clerks making minimum wage. Monarch is academy's brand but it is made in Serbia and Russia.

Comment

Working...
                              X